[Undertale - Shipping]

Have some fluff as an apology for the last chapter?

Sans P.O.V.

I slowly peeked around the tree hiding me, trying to catch a glimpse of the lovebirds.

Currently, Alphys was bright red and smiling nervously. Undyne said something that made her giggle loudly, joining in on her laughter.

Yes, I was spying on my friends. But it's so obvious! How dense must they be?

Slightly smiling for them, I saw something out of the corner of my eye. To be more specific, I saw a mop of brown hair in the bushes.

I felt concern twinge inside of me. I should go investigate... who knows who that could be.

With a snap of my fingers, I teleported over. "...Frisk..?"

"Sans!"

I was right, it was Frisk. She was a newer addition to our friend group, but we're not close in any way. However, that would change soon.

Alphys and Undyne might see me standing. To solve that problem, I sat down beside Frisk, "What are you doing here? I'm spying on the lovebirds." I questioningly stated.

She gasped, her eyes glimmering with excitement. "You ship them too?" I nodded, saying of course I did.

We talked about stories and plots revolving around the couple, checking up on them every so often. Without us even noticing, the sun began to set, and Alphys and Undyne left.

Frisk was the first to realize. "Wait- they're gone. The sun's already setting!"

This came as a surprise to me, I was typically more punctual with my timing.

"Oh, huh. I should go back to Paps, he's probably worrying over me." is what I found myself saying, even if there was a regret hidden behind my words.

The female seemed to be debating something. As I turned to walk away, she shouted "Wait!"

Hm..?

"Do... do you maybe want to talk again? This was fun... like to talk about Alphyne?" Frisk nervously hinted.

A smile was brought to my face. "Sure."

--

This happened frequently. We would spy on Alphyne, or just sit somewhere and discuss them.

--

Although, once after another of our meetings, Frisk suggested just hanging out, unrelated to the ship.

And I agreed.

We went to the park. It was a blur of laughter and messing around. Our weekly Alphyne meetings slowly started to be followed up with simple hangouts. I enjoyed her company.

And those meetings-to-hangouts started to occur every other day.

Today was one of those hangouts, at the same park. I was chasing after Frisk when she suddenly veered to a halt.

"Frisk give me back my hoodie or I swear-" "Shhh!" She covered my mouth with her hands, gazing intently away from me. "Look!"

Very aware of our physical contact, I followed her stare. Oh!

Far across the field, Alphys was holding Undyne's hand, apparently the one to initiate the intimacy. Both were incredibly flustered.

I looked back at Frisk, on the verge of saying something, when I was taken aback from her expression.