[Inktale - Painting]

This is really short, I apologize. I'm working on a much longer oneshot, so I didn't have much time for this.

Anyway, Inktale. I don't know a lot about it, specifically about this AU's Frisk. So yeah. A lot of creative liberty will be used.

Sans P.O.V.

Enviously, I watched Underfell Sans smile at his AU's Frisk. Both were clearly in love... and I wanted that.

Sigh. I closed the portal. I... I just want my Frisk. My family. My emotions... but I don't have that. Because whoever my creator was, they had scrapped my AU.

I was alone in the Doodlesphere.

How Error ever handled the Anti-Void alone, I would never know. Every part of the Doodlesphere was covered in pages of ideas. The creators' ideas.

Skimming through all the pages, I tried to occupy my thought process. Maybe an AU needs some more building..?

Looking around all of them, I noticed an odd paper. It was blank... not a single concept was added to it. No creator name was linked. What is this..?

"I should probably check it out." I said to myself.

And so, I pulled out Broomie, let paint splatter onto the floor, and hopped in.

Everything was white, causing my breathing to pick up. My leukophobia kicked in.

In the distance, I saw a dot.

As I walked, the dot grew into a person.

I stopped in my tracks. That figure was clearly an unfinished Frisk... but... why did they have a replica of my scarf?

"H-Hello?" I stammered out.

The Frisk turned around, "Huh- Sans!" They seemed very relieved. "Y... You're finally back!"

No way... was this... my Frisk?

Speechlessly, I stood still. "F-Frisk..?"

They grinned in a way that I recognized. Images of a sketch of a person flashed into my mind. "You're here..?"

Frisk nodded, and was quickly enveloped in a hug. "You're here..."

They hugged back. "Yeah... I am. The creator completed parts of me, but... everyone else was erased. I guess I survived because I'm the main character? I don't know."

Now that I noticed, there were hundreds of large colorful swirls painted on the ground, and a small paintbrush next to Frisk. It must've been what they did in their free time. I offered my hand.

"We should get you out of here..."

--

Now that both of us were back into the Doodlesphere, we sat, facing each other. Conversing over what had happened since was nice.

Frisk was adamant about painting while we talked. Currently, they were shading a tree.

I had learned a lot about them. They stayed in the blank-space for who knows how long. They used they/them and she/her pronouns, preferring they/them. And they had missed out on a lot, making me determined to show them everything.

But right now, we were painting. Enjoying ourselves. And I was happy with that.

Whether a romance bloomed or not, I was happy.

This is so bad and short and rushed and I'm sorry- ;-;

So yeah, thank you aly_the_wolf for requesting! The same rules apply: I'll redo it if you're not happy with it.

There's not much else to say.

*hugs* Remember that you're loved and amazing. Stay safe!

~Vie
- 540 words-