[Quantumtale - Electric Touch]

...I'm sorry, this is so bad-

I don't know much about this AU, and some of this is made up, though slightly canon. It's mainly a headcanon based off a comic I saw about it.

Kind of inspired by the song "Electric Love" by BØRNS. I'll link it above!

;-;

Third Person P.O.V.

Frisk has always been keen on physical affection, even at a young age.

Affectionate pokes, engulfing hugs, linked hands, and nudging arms were a constant in her friendships. It wasn't strange if she suddenly leaned on one of her companions.

So when Sans fully developed his magic, it changed a lot of things.

The two quickly found out that touching had meant a surge of power in Sans, because of the two's powers reacting to each other, causing explosions and many broken walls.

This resulted in Frisk recoiling her physical affection until Sans could control his power. This took... a lot of effort...

--

"Sans! Sans, look!" Frisk shouted childishly as she pointed towards Asgore's new garden. It only had just begun, but a simple bush was cut neatly.

By instinct, she grabbed his arm.

A burst of power came immediately as a response.

Let's just say, that bush wasn't so neat anymore, and Asgore was mad.

--

Indeed, they struggled with remembrance, but they fell into a routine. Frisk reaches out, and immediately pulls back her arm, as if she were zapped with electricity.

Eventually, she didn't reach out anymore.

Sans missed that. He felt left out.

Then there were the moments where Frisk did touch him. This was later on, when controlling his magic wasn't as hard. Even a simple brush of shoulders sent sparks down his spine.

The young skeleton had always thought those sparks were just his time-controlling magic. But as years passed, and his powers now in control, he realized that wasn't the case.

With every touch sent what felt like crackling lightning. Static twisted and turned, clinging to his arms. Thunderous echoes of his rapid heartbeat pounded in his head.

More often then not, he had to "pause" time just to process his emotions.

It's the magic. That's what he told himself. Just the magic.

But as time went on, his powered dimmed to more controllable energy, as the electricity grew stronger.

Frisk popped into his thoughts late at nights, her voice brightly sweet like candy. Those were the nights that he got little sleep.

So he finally admitted his feelings. He liked Frisk. It was... shocking. (I regret nothing-)

Sans P.O.V.

With a snap of my fingers, a gaping portal opened up. "Come on, Frisk."

We both jumped through after we both flicked our goggles on, landing in a soft patch of snow on the other side.

"What's the thing Doc needed, again?"

She fished a note out of her pocket. "Er... a small dose of D.T. from Undertale." I nodded in response, "Yeah, Classic then. He'll be fine with it, if not a bit suspicious."

"Just watch out and don't cause a disturbance. Error might go after us then."

We snuck behind the trees of Snowdin to behind Sans' house. I teleported inside, quickly letting go of Frisk's wrist.

I called loudly into the home, "Yo, Classic!"

There was no response.

Frowning, I considered this. "He's probably in the lab again, then. Classic Doc might be there too. Depends on which timeline we're in."

We teleported again, straight into the lab. Which was careless, because a scientist saw me. "A human!" She shrieked. Frisk dashed past her, snatching a test tube of red D. T. and bolting back. I dropped a pre-written note apologizing to Classic.

Quickly, I teleported us out of there, going into the Void as a quick cover-up. "We must've gone to the wrong timeline, I don't recognize that scientist at all. We have to get out of here-"

But it was too late, glitched yelling was heard nearby. I "paled".

"He found us. We have to get to our timeline, now." Malfunctioned Gaster Blasters charged in the distance. Frisk instinctively grabbed my hand and started running. "Do you have enough power to get us back and fight him?"

I tried to ignore the shockwave that went through me. "Y-Yeah, if you boost it."

Suddenly, Frisk quickly swerved as blue strings shot at us. One scraped my face, leaving a trail of blood.

"G-Get back he-here you a-annoying brat-brats!" Error's voice was heard. With my free hand, I summoned bones to block all the attacks.

A portal expanded before us, and we stumbled in. I made sure to go through multiple timelines until heading into ours, just to hide our tracks.

We both collapsed down into our world, leaning on our legs to catch our breath. Almost no time had passed, but I was exhausted.

Staring at the ground, I tried to clear my head of my bolting thoughts.

Then I was engulfed in a hug. "You got hurt." Frisk mumbled sorrowfully. Her face was buried into the crook of my neck, because of our similar height.

An electric current snapped at my insides. "Y-Yeah. I did. It's fine though, just a small scratch, see?" She didn't look up.

An energized silence fell around the hug.

...Frisk is really something else, huh?

Unique, for sure. One in a million.

Sweet and innocent, making me want to hide her from the rest of the world... it's strange. I don't know how to describe it.

The hug sent crackles of electricity in my ears.

Like lightning in a bottle. She was like lightning in a bottle.

Kind of hate this honestly-

Sorry, Under_rune00 , it's a bit of a mess. As always, I'll redo it if you don't like it. Thank you for requesting, though!

That's basically it. I wrote this late at night, I barely finished at around 2 AM. Fun. I couldn't think of a plot for a long time.

The QnA is going to be closed and answered in two days! Stay safe!

~Vie
-1006 words-