[Dancetale - Frans Week #6 / Kiss]

All you really need to know is that Frisk is a boy.

Sans P.O.V.

   Step. Turn. Slide. Drop. Body roll. Kick.

   I recounted the steps in beat of the music, adding a little personality to each move. Frisk on the other side of me muttered numbered counts. Every so often, he'd add an "and" to signal an offbeat move.

   "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. One, two, three and four and five, six, seven, eight."

   The music directing us was interrupted by an alarm. He dropped his graceful pose to jog to his phone. He glanced up with an awkward smile. "Practice is out."

   I nodded in response, wiping sweat off my forehead. We both gathered our belongings into our bags, slung them over our shoulders, and walked out of the dance studio.

   "Okay, but how fun would it be if we did that for a dance?" I offered. Frisk considered this, "Ooo, how would we choreograph that thou- oh!"

   He stopped, pointing a finger to a car pulling up towards the sidewalk. "There's my ride, Azzy's here,"

   A loud shout was heard from the vehicle, "Hurry up, Frisky!"

   The hand fell down to his side. "And Chara, apparently." He laughed.

   I grinned lazily, "See ya, then."

   "Bye." He echoed, leaning down before I knew what was happening. Lips met my forehead, and then he happily walked away. Frisk hopped into the car, giving me one last bright smile that had nervous edges. Screeches were heard as it zoomed away.

   But I paid no attention to that. Instead, I stood there, gaping at the area where Frisk was originally. My mind malfunctioned. The only thought in my brain was an increasingly loud jumbled mess.

   Ah, gay panic at its finest.

——

   The banter of our friends was background noise, really. I was slumped on the couch, talking to Frisk. He was sat on the arm of the chair, legs hanging off the side.

   Suddenly, I stood up and asked him if he wanted a drink. Politely, he said, "I'm good, thank you."

   I nodded, kissing his cheek as I stood up. I quickly strode away to the kitchen. Blush fought its way to my face as I questioned all my life choices. Why did I do that- I mean, I don't regret it but he probably thinks I'm weird.

   Screeches echoed from my friend group, so I poked my head around the wall. Alphys and Undyne were surrounding Frisk's figure. An "Oh my Asgore, really?" was yelled.

   Yet, I ignored that and inwardly smirked at Frisk's flushed cheeks. He buried his face into his hands.

——

   "Alright," Toriel called to the occupied dance studio. All our friends were there, doing their own thing. "May we have everyone's attention?"

   The music stopped and everyone turned to her and Asgore.

   She clapped her hands together, "A wonderful idea was shared with me! For our mini-lesson today, we will be learning how to waltz." A mixture of curious murmurs rose.

   "Now, the ending product will be you and your partner's own choreographed dance. You have to incorporate the waltz into it, somehow." Toriel smiled warmly. "Please pick a partner now."

   I studied the people around me. Undyne immediately went to Alphys, and Chara with Asriel. More pairs formed around me before I found him.

   Frisk was in the mid-left of the studio, looking around as well. I made my way over, him spotting me when I was a step away.

   "Do you have a partner?" I asked, though it was prominent that he didn't. He shook his head.

   Dramatically, I took one of his hands and bowed down, pressing a peck to the back of it. "May I have this dance?" I jokingly said.

   Chuckles lit up his face as a blush bloomed, "Sure, dork."

   Both our expressions shifted to genuine smiles.

——

   "One, two, three. One, two, three. One, two, three."

   Frisk counted out loud, letting it guide our footsteps. Our waltz was interrupted when I kicked off my left foot, continuing a mix of ballet-hip-hop choreography. My partner did the same in the opposite direction.

   The music reverted back to a waltz-type, except with a rhythmic beat in the background. We met half-way, taking our steps back into what Toriel taught us.

   A lasting note ended the song, where I dipped Frisk. Except, instead of the typical pose, I brought a knee up to support his back. In response, he let his right foot go to a pointe as his other leg raised up.

   We held that pose for a few seconds longer, gazing into each other's eyes. I let my knee fall down, as his feet returned to support him.

   At this point, we were just holding each other. Our faces drifted closer. Slowly, as if in a trance, Frisk shut his eyes and closed the distance. I let my own eyes shut too.

   We parted from the kiss, shyly smiling at the other.

   No words were spoken, we weren't surprised.

   But, later that day, I might have screamed into a pillow.

   I had no clue how to end this- Also I can't write kiss scenes.

   Also fun fact. I labeled each scene. What are the names, you ask?

   1. Gay Panic
   2. Gay Panic 2 : Electric Boogaloo
   3. Gay Panic the Trilogy
   4. Gay Panic Finale

   Hope you enjoyed, I guess- I'm not super proud of it.

~Vie
-906 words-

•Frisk x Sans Oneshots• ~REQUESTS CLOSED~ ~ON HIATUS~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें