[Undertale - Poems]

Here we go! First oneshot! Let's hope I don't mess this up. (How does one 'oneshot'? ...we're off to a good start!)

Frisk P.O.V

I finished my writing in the back of my "homework binder", and tried to end the stream of tears that fell from my eyes. Emphasize on tried.

I loved poetry, a secret of mine I have hidden for a very long time. I don't know why I hide it, but it feels nice. Like it's my own little secret.

I hide my poems behind my pages and pages of homework, and no one ever thought to look. I mean, why would they?

...Unless they wanted to copy my work, like Chara, but I don't ever let anyone do that, even her.

Besides that, I had a tab for each friend I had, and this certain piece of writing fell under the category of "Sans".

I wiped the tears that would soon blot my paper, just like the rest of them. Dang it. Control it, Frisk! I sighed.

He'll be here soon, so I better hide the evidence.

I left my binder at my desk, closed, and went to change and apply some make-up to hide my puffy face.

Ding-Dong! "My child, Sans is here!" My beloved Goat Mom called from downstairs. I replied with "Coming!" And rushed down the stairs and to the door.

I swung the door open and greeted a familiar face.

"Hey Sans!" I chirped happily. "Heya." The skeleton before me responded lazily. "What homework did you need help with?" I groaned, "Chemistry formulas..." "Pffft- That's easy. You'll catch on quickly, kiddo." He assured in his low, calming voice.

I puffed out my cheeks, "Sans, you bonehead! I'm not a kid anymore!" He chuckled, "You sure? I mean you're still in school-" "College!" "You're childish." "Hmph. That doesn't prove your point."

Sans laughed. "Well..." He leaned in, "You're adorable." I felt my face flush.

"W-W-What!? Th-That doesn't mean a-anything!" I may have a gigantic crush on Sans. Did I mention that?

I guess he's just so amazing. Like 10/10 boyfriend material. And he is just so perfect and funny, you get the point.

I may have rambled in my mind about Sans for a while before Sans having to say my name multiple times. "Frisk. Frisk! Frisk! Frisk!" "H-Huh? Oh yeah..."

I blushed. "I- Um, just going to go to the restroom, I'll be back!" I said quickly.

So I ran to the bathroom and camped out there for a while so my heart could calm down and my face returns to its natural color. I need to seriously learn how to control that.

Sans P.O.V.
(This is just before Frisk opened the door.)

My "pupils" snapped up when the door in front of me opened, revealing a smiling Frisk. "Hey Sans!" She welcomed. Shoot. She's cute as heck.

I suppressed my blush and plastered a lazy grin on my face. "Heya. What homework did you need help with?" She groaned. "Chemistry formulas..." I smirked, "Pffft- That's easy. You'll catch on quickly, kiddo."