Very Important A/N (Đọc Truyện Stealing)

So it has come to my attention that this story, may have been stolen and copied onto a website called "Đọc Truyện". I am not 100% sure, though.

Now, I've heard of other stories being stolen. So I searched it up, and I saw the title of this book, as well as my username, in the description of one of the links. It was also accompanied by other Frans books.

I'm not completely sure what happened, or if this means it's been copied, but I'd like to let you all know. The website of which the description was on only pulled up to a "This Story Does Not Exist" screen.

The official title of this was "Đọc Truyện Stuff that makes me Mad,Scared,Sad & Happy | EmilyHeatherDaMeifwa". The username is an old Frans account that had been discontinued.

Any advice on how to find out for sure, what to do, and what to steer clear of would be very helpful and appreciated.

If this is stolen, then I'd like to say something.

Frick you, to whoever stole my writing. I write because it makes me happy and I enjoy it, reposting it elsewhere without my permission or any form of acknowledgment is low of you. It's low of you as a writer and as of a person. And this goes for all books stolen, not just mine.

If it was thankfully not stolen, then still, stop stealing others' stories. It's the same as stealing someone's art, music, or just taking credit for someone else's hard work. I doubt the person who runs this website will ever see this, but I'd like to say it.

That's all for now. Thank you for all the attention this book has been getting, even if I don't think I deserve it.

I'll see you all in the next oneshot.

~Wolfie
-308 words-