[Undertale - Older]

Sans P.O.V.

A phone started to ring loudly, the short dings symbolizing many text messages. It interrupted the peaceful noise of the park. I didn't pay attention and kept looking up at the beautiful cherry blossom tree.

Who's just letting that phone ring?

I tried to ignore it. The messages didn't stop.

Freakin- Oh wait that's my phone.

Upon realizing this, I looked around to see if anyone noticed. But it was a school day, so the park was empty of children and only a few joggers came running through. Phew.

I checked my phone. The messages were from the group chat called "Group Chat Not Found", named by yours truly. It was made up of me, Paps, Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton, Tori, and Asgore.

Tori- I have wonderful news! ]:D

Tori- Frisk is coming back here to complete her studies at a nearby school.

Fishsticks- Really?? NGAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Alph- Undyne, calm down! And that's great! ^ - ^ *\(^o^)/*

King Fluffybuns- Indeed.

Paps- NYEHEHEHEH!! I SHALL MAKE SOME CELEBRATORY SPAGHETTI!!

SparklyMicrowave- That's fabulous, darling~!

Tori- Yes, we will host a party to celebrate. Papyrus, you are welcome to bring your "CELEBRATORY SPAGHETTI", but please, refrain from adding so much glitter this time.

SparklyMicrowave- I think it needs more glitter~!

I typed my response quickly.

You- gr8. sends info l8er cuz rn phone gon di soon

Fishsticks- ????

Alph- Translation: Great. Send information later because my phone is going to die soon.

I wasn't lying, my phone died right then and there. Typical.

I was excited the kid was coming back, even if I don't really show it. I missed them ever since they left to go to college overseas.

Not even Tori was as good as a pun buddy as they were. Sure, she's got the idea of puns pretty well, but she doesn't have the humorous confidence the kid has.

I sighed before looking back to the tree. I should probably get back to Paps...

-Time Skip- (Your author is lazy.)

"Ngaaahhh! They're taking too long!" Undyne screamed.

What does she mean, you ask? We're all waiting for Frisk to arrive at the Dreemurrs' house for their surprise party.

Frisk is non-binary. Basically, they don't identify as a gender, hence us calling the kid "they" and "their".

A car rolled up outside. We all hid in our hiding places, and I hid with a lampshade on my head.