[Overtale - Wrong]

Third Person P.O.V.

Sans has only been wrong twice in his life.

Well, that's unrealistic. He's only been completely wrong twice. Other then that, he's found loopholes that would somehow prove his point.

Back to the point, the scientist had only made these mistakes after a certain monster came into his life.

--

"Alphys, I need your help." Sans sat down in the chair opposite of Alphys'.

They were in their workplace, a laboratory. It just so happened to be in the middle of Alphys' break, and the beginning of Sans'.

The girl in question looked up at him, confused, "I thought y-you majored in Chemistry and minored in Physics in u-university." Alphys put down her phone to pay her full attention.

"Why would this s-simple experiment stump you? And if so, shouldn't you a-ask Gaster?" To this, he huffed at her flurry of questions.

"No! I just-" Sans sighed, "The experiment is going fine, I don't need help on that. It's something else that's personal."

Taking Alphys' silence as a sign to continue, he paused to look for the correct words.

"I have a theory that I've developed some sort of allergy to fur or another form of hypersensitivity. The thing that is odd, is that it only happens around Frisk." Sans was referring to a goat-like monster they had all befriended.

"I've been around other animals with fur, and even other goats, yet this reaction doesn't flare up. It seems to only react around Frisk."

Alphys was fully invested in this predicament now. "W-What are the symptoms? It could b-be something else."

"Rapid beating of the heart, my face seems to burn, there's this strange flightiness, and I feel light-headed." Sans counted off the symptoms with his fingers. "It's like I have a sudden fever and accelerated heart-racing. I don't know what, but I think I have some kind of sickness."

After a few seconds of pondering, it was like a lightbulb just lit up in Alphys' head. "O-Oh. Oh!" She chuckled.

"What? Have you figured it out? What is it!" Sans' confusion only made the blonde laugh harder.

After a minute or two, she had resorted to slight giggles. "F-For a scientist, you are a-awfully bad at emotions. They are just c-chemicals in your brain, after all."

This only bewildered him even more. "Emotions? What do you mean? How can this be an emotion?"

Cue Gaster, rolling in a chair, to join the conversation he had overheard by the mention of his name. "Sans, you idiot. You have a crush on Frisk. Maybe even love." Then lightly swatting at his son's head.

"W-What?"

The now flustered man's shout brought both of his co-workers into a laughing fit.

"I-I don't have a crush on Frisk!" He spluttered.

Gaster smirked and pretended to play along, "Oh, okay. I believe you." He then turned to Alphys. "Did you hear Frisk has got a date?"