Chapter 30: Before (15)

Lost & Found

Meredith Grey isn't the only one who lost her panties the night of the hospital prom. This is the story of when Derek Shepherd finds Addison Montgomery's panties in Meredith's prom dress.

Chapter 30: Before (15)

ADDISON

When I wake up, I smile because I can still feel Meredith's sleeping form pressed up against my arms. She did fall asleep there, and she must have stayed there.

I sigh contently, recalling all of the memories from the previous night.

It was prom, Meredith ran off with Derek, and then she ran off with me.

We had sex.

Oh, but did we ever have sex.

It was the best sex I'd ever had in my entire life.

Just the thought of it had my body heating up, and my face flushing.

Meredith kissing me. Meredith teasing me. Meredith looked down at me before she touched me.

It was tender; yet rough.

All of the perfect dichotomy bundled into one.

It was a lot to process though- it still was an affair, and it wasn't Meredith's only one. On the one hand, I just want to stay here forever with her in my arms. On the other hand though, the reality is that I'm still a married woman, and Meredith is still... Our...(?)... Mistress.

How could I ever explain this to Derek? How would she explain this to Derek? How can we walk around the hospital now with everyone knowing what sins we've all commited.

The consequences of our actions are going to be chaotic at best.

While she's here though, I nestle my head next to hers, and I take in her warmth and her sweet scent.

She stirs a while later, and I cling onto her harder because I don't want her to go yet, and I don't want her to walk out of here without us speaking.

I have no idea what to say yet, but maybe she'll know something to say, and maybe that'll make it better for just a little while.

"Morning," I whisper, as I tuck a piece of hair away from her face.

"Morning," Meredith murmurs, as she flips herself around so she can face me.

"Did you sleep well, Addie?" Meredith asks me.

"I did, especially because I woke up next to you," I can't help but smile.

Meredith smiles again with me, and she pulls me close to her chest. "You look gorgeous in the morning," Meredith compliments me.

"Thank you," I melt a little. "So do you."

It's still early in the morning, and we don't have work until later.

As I remember the previous evening, my body starts having it's own ideas as to how it would like to spend the rest of the time.

"May I kiss you again?" Meredith asks me, and that's how I know we're both definitely on the same page.

"Yes please," I pull her on top of me, and just like that we're kissing again.

Her tongue dances gently past my lips, and I'm moaning again as she warms me up with her touches.

She kisses my earlobe, my neck, and my jaw, taking her time as she kisses my lips in between.

"I had dreams about you," Meredith murmurs to me wickedly. "I had dreams about us spending time together," Meredith softens, and with that, I groan and cover her mouth with my own again.

This time it's soft and not rushed, as she runs her hands down my body, and lifts her hands under my shirt.

"May I?" She asks me sweetly.

"Yes," I moan loudly.

She takes it off, and she moves to my breasts, kissing them and stroking them with her tongue.

We're both sensitive in the morning, and she takes this into account as she's all lips and no teeth, the rough movements replaced for the moment with delicate ones.

"Can you take off your shirt too?" I ask her, and Meredith lifts it up over her head.

I reach for her, and Meredith leans down to kiss me, and I reach up to palm her breasts into my hands.

"I can't wait for this," I moan, as I urge Meredith to go faster.

"Just enjoy," Meredith says slowly, as she teases her hands lower and lower for me.

And as slowly as I had woken up, so much more quickly was I falling deeply into the abyss.

****** END OF CHAPTER 30