Chapter 3: After (2)

Author's Note:

Thanks for all the lovely feedback on this one so far!

bobbiejelly

Lost & Found

Meredith Grey isn't the only one who lost her panties the night of the hospital prom. This is the story of when Derek Shepherd finds Addison Montgomery's panties in Meredith's prom dress

Chapter 3: After (2)

MEREDITH

When Derek stops yelling he asks me why the hell I did it.

I roll my eyes at him.

I mean I did him, too, right? So I mean, Jesus, does he really get to her mad over me being a slut? Or is he only okay with it when it works out in his favor?

That's probably it- because he's doubly mad because in me sexing Addison he's 'not getting any,' twice over at once.

Sort of.

I mean, he could have theoretically been getting lucky with his wife and he'd taken her to the hospital prom.

But he's already literally screwed himself after that fantasy after he'd fucked me on the exam room table.

So he really needs to get over the fact that he can't have his cake and eat it too.

(But maybe I can? I did? Whatever?).

Derek's talking all stern like he has the right to take the moral high-ground here.

Seriously, he lied to me about Addison, and then I lied to him about Addison.

We're even here.

Or at least we should be.

What? Derek did it, too. Well, we did it, too. At the prom, we did it with each other first, I mean...

It really hurt Addison and she knew right away, too.

She took one look at him, at me, and she knew and he knew she knew and I knew she knew and I hated that.

I hurt her more than she hurt Mark and more than she hurt Derek and Derek hurt her and I wanted to give her something - anything - to take some of her pain away.

So I gave her myself.

Or rather, I took her for myself.

Because Addison asked me to, obviously. Or more so, she begged me to. She really wanted me.

And I wanted her just as much or even more.

Derek asks again why I did it.

I tell him my answer.

"I let you give sex to me because you treat us both like shit and it sucks. I gave sex to your wife for the very same reason. And I'm sorry I did you but I'm not sorry I did her. And for that, I'm actually really fucking sorry. I mean, that you have to find out about all this, this way,"

It's the truest thing I ever spoke in my life about lies.

Derek starts yelling again. I tune him out for a while.

He keeps on yelling.

I stop fully listening.

He makes a comment about how I'm a whore again especially for Dr. Shepherd's.

I tell him I'd have wanted his super-sexy-sweet-secret-wife, Addison, anyway.

Derek shuts up after that. He doesn't have anything good to say back to that.

And neither do I for that matter.

****** END OF CHAPTER 3

Author's Note:

A few people have requested that I write Meredith/Addison have an affair. Well, I guess that would be this, then. Let me know what you think! This is very angsty right now. It'll probably be angstier still. And then sexy. And who knows what else. If I continue it?

bobbiejelly

Feel free to check out these while you wait for more of this story:

Falling Apart, Barely Breathing

Soothe

Second Person (The Diary of Addison Montgomery)

See you soon in the comments,

bobbiejelly