Chapter 20: Before (10)

Author's Note:

This is the highest point of Explicit!

Pun not intended - eek.

(Erm, you know what? Never mind. Just here is the chapter...)

bobbiejelly

Lost & Found

Meredith Grey isn't the only one who lost her panties the night of the hospital prom. This is the story of when Derek Shepherd finds Addison Montgomery's panties in Meredith's prom dress.

Chapter 20: Before (10)

ADDISON

There's something about sleeping with women that's more intimate than with men. For me, at least. In my own humble opinion.

I think it's about how much time there is in the world; there's no limit. There's no rush. There's no pressure to finish before your partner.

I realize this as I'm being given sex by a woman for the first time in over a decade. It's not like I've never done this before. It's not like she's never done this before because she definitely has based on all of her skills that are driving me completely crazy now.

There's just so much time.

And Meredith is certainly taking all the time in the world and I can't get enough of everything she's doing to my gentle body and my even tenderer soul.

"How are you feeling?" Meredith asks me, her palm still rubbing me softly and her lips still kissing down my body gently.

"I'mfeelingreallygood," I mumble all as one word.

"Huh?" Says Meredith, pulling back for a second which makes me whimper and narrow my eyes at her by accident.

"Hey!" I say to her. "That was really good!" I whine a bit to get her to go back to what she was just doing.

"Oh! Okay. Yeah, I'll keep going now! I just wanted to check in with you," Meredith smiles sweetly.

"Thanks. I'm great. Please don't stop- it just feels so good please just don't stop!" I babble.

"Mmhmm," Meredith hums in response as she kisses down my abdomen and drags her tongue over my rippling stomach muscles.

"God, you're so fit. You're athletic, seriously," says Meredith.

"I hardly run anymore in this weather," I laugh. "I used to jog in New York," I explain. As I giggle my abs tense up and Meredith can't help but run her spare hand over them in appreciation.

I'd half-forgotten about the jogging and I guess I let myself go. I half-fantasized about getting really really really fat to see if either Mark or Derek would notice at all, but that never happened because I literally didn't have enough time to eat that much between surgeries.

Not that that would have been a healthy coping mechanism or way of seeking the intimacy that I needed. God, I'm 39 and still so many terrible ideas. At least that one never actually panned out though. And now I'm glad that I never went through with anything unhealthy like that because the way Meredith is grazing her fingernails over me I can tell she just wants me to feel good in my skin.

"Sometimes I'm a bit self-conscious about how I look," I sigh.

"Mm, yeah. So am I. so are we all. And I guess that's how it goes. If you could see your body the way I could see it though, gosh. I just want to admire it all night and all day long," Meredith sighs.