Chapter 19: After (10)

Author's Note:

Welcome back folks. I hope you enjoyed the last chapter about the soft and soothing sex.

Here's some more serious stuff. I won't spoiler it with warning tags because we've all watched the show I reckon.

I hope you enjoy how this is coming together because I really am!

bobbiejelly

Lost & Found

Meredith Grey isn't the only one who lost her panties the night of the hospital prom. This is the story of when Derek Shepherd finds Addison Montgomery's panties in Meredith's prom dress.

Chapter 19: After (10)

MEREDITH

Addison Forbes Montgomery knocks on the door and then rings the doorbell but I don't need either sound to let me know that she's here.

Callie's in the kitchen again fixing up some food for her (our friend- but when it's said like that is sounds kinda dirty so really, her friend and my- well, friend but also more-than-friend-but-less-than-anything-else-for-right-now-because-she's-still-unfortunately-married..).

Callie was in the kitchen and I couldn't stop thinking about Addison so I stayed by my front door and stalked it until I saw a familiar car pull up in the driveway and I waited until she knocked and rang the doorbell to open the front door right away and pull her into a crushing hug.

"ADDISON!" I can't help but call out.

"MEREDITH!" Addison calls out to me back.

We're hugging each other like crazy in the damn door frame because I can't wait any longer- because she's finally here and now she's here in my arms once again.

"It's so good to see you," says Addison, and suddenly, I realize she might have been crying because her face is all puffy and her voice is breaking a bit.

"It's good to see you too, are you okay?" I ask Addison gently.

"Yeah," Addison says weakly, but I can tell there's more to it than that.

"Do you want to come to sit?" I offer.

Addison nods and I lead her to the couch and Callie brings us a plate of chilaquiles and a plate that has both cookies and Izzie's muffins on it.

"Do you want some tea?" Callie offers, and I've decided she can definitely be a part of our close circle of friends now because she totally deserves it.

"Yeah," I say. Addison looks up a bit shyly but Callie waves and says it's no biggie. "You like herbal tea right?" Callie asks Addison, who nods.

I get jealous for a second because Callie knows what tea Addison likes, but then I realize it's just because they were friends before we were friends because Callie's a senior resident and Addison's an attending. And also I was fucking her husband so I get she didn't really befriend me at first...

"Hey, what's with the face?" Addison asks me teasingly as she sees me scowl into the air.

"I got jealous Callie knew what kind of tea to make you," I admit honestly.

I know if we're going to have any shot at a future here together, that we have to be honest with each other. So I'm trying to be an example and telling Addison exactly how I feel.

"Oh, that's cute," says Addison, her eyes crinkling at the edges.

"It's a bit problematic but I guess I get really possessive," I shrug.