Chapter 22: Before (11)

Author's Note:

So, I promised in the last chapter in the comments that Meredith wasn't just going to walk away before getting some. Well, as I said, she's staying. Read on for all the nitty-gritty details :).

bobbiejelly

Lost & Found

Meredith Grey isn't the only one who lost her panties the night of the hospital prom. This is the story of when Derek Shepherd finds Addison Montgomery's panties in Meredith's prom dress.

Chapter 22: Before (11)

ADDISON

When Meredith asks why I'm moving from her embrace, it's my turn to smirk at her widely.

"I want to taste you," I say, licking my lips for effect.

"Please," says Meredith. And with that, I'm upon her.

"Are you okay?" I ask Meredith as I crawl over her smaller body the same way that she did.

"Umm," says Meredith hesitantly, and I immediately pull back and sit on the bed again.

"Erm, so I have this thing where I like to still be on top. At least for the first time with someone. It's a comfort thing, a trust-issue thing, or maybe a kinky thing, I have no idea but is it alright if I at least start on top of you for this?" Meredith asks me nervously.

"Oh, yeah, of course, I didn't know, but now that I do, erm, sure. Make yourself comfortable and let me know when you want to start as long as you still do," I say.

Meredith relaxes and nods vehemently as she flips me onto my back with a 'woosh,' and then climbs back onto me. This time she's straddling my other leg from the last time, and still, I can feel her wet heat pooling again on my thigh.

"Okay, now I'm ready," Meredith's smirk returns, and I'm glad for it. I was worried I pushed her into something she's not comfortable with and it must show on my face or something.

"I forgot to tell you, you couldn't have known otherwise. I'd be madder if you'd already known, you know, through gossip or something," says Meredith sweetly.

"Oh, good. Are you sure you want me to?" I ask her as I gesture with my hand.

"Oh, fuck yeah. What, you think I'm just gonna walk away without gettin' any?" Meredith snarks back.

I smile widely at the return of her sexual persona and nod and chuckle back with her.

"Yeah, that would probably be a bit uncomfortable," I laugh.

"Just a bit," says Meredith, grinding on my thigh for effect to show me how ready and swollen she is for me.

"Ooh," I say as it's heating me up again.

"Look, if you come again before me I won't be mad or anything as long as you're like, getting me off," Meredith giggles.

My eyes snap open again and I realize I'd gotten distracted by Meredith rubbing herself on my leg.

"Oh, wait now, I'm still going to help you out," I smile.

"Oh, yes, more touching please," says Meredith as she guides my hands where she wants them.

I take the hint that Meredith still wants to be in charge here, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Actually, I find it sort of relaxing that she knows what she wants and what she likes.

Idly, my mind difts for a split second to if she'd been doing this with my husband and I decide to not think about that for the moment (he would probably love that though?).