Chapter 2: Before (1)

Author's Note:

Enjoy!

bobbiejelly

Lost & Found

Meredith Grey isn't the only one who lost her panties the night of the hospital prom. This is the story of when Derek Shepherd finds Addison Montgomery's panties in Meredith's prom dress.

Chapter 2: Before (1)

ADDISON

He's looking at her not me.

I'm looking at him and not her because I can tell he's not looking at me because he's looking at her and then I'm looking at her and I can't fucking stop.

GODDAMNIT!

Derek Christopher Shepherd is my husband of eleven-plus years and now he's staring at his ex-mistress, Meredith Grey, while he's taking me to the hospital prom and I just cannot bring myself to blame him.

He looks at her the way he's never looked at me.

Mark Sloan used to look at me like that.

It made me want to sex him up. Then I did. Oops.

That look must have made her want to sex my husband up. So he did. Oops again.

Not that Meredith knew that married-Derek part at the time.

You see, that's the difference here; she's a homewrecker and I'm a whore but she didn't know better then, but I did.

Derek did too, I suppose, as did Mark.

Both of them knew they were participating in adultery, Derek as the cheating husband, Mark as the dirty mistress.

When you say it that way it sounds like they were fucking each other but that's not the case.

(Probably? Suddenly I wonder if I'm not straight if Derek and Mark are kinda gay also, and for each other? But it doesn't really matter now, anyway?).

Because nobody seems to ever blame the boys in these types of situations.

I'm in a situation now though, because Meredith Grey is walking down the stairwell in her long black v-neck dress that highlights her slender figure and I'm going to hell the way I'm thinking about her.

I never told Derek I like women also. I never told Mark either.

I never told anyone that, ever, because my mother might actually murder me and have my former nanny whom I love, Susan Grant, help her hide the body.

Yes, my mother, Bizzy Forbes, as terrible as she is, has a 'person,' whom I've not seen in decades but who sees my mother quite frequently.

And both of them would probably strongly disapprove of the way I'm lusting over my husband's ex-mistress now.

As in, I want her to bend me over a table and take off all of my clothes.

And I don't even care if I have to be not-married for that to happen with her.

I've already had one affair, he's had one too, what's another one on our bedpost gonna matter anyway?

I should probably leave Derek, or he should leave me, or something like that.

But then again, we'd both end up fighting over Meredith Grey in the divorce.

And I'm not sure I'd win her over him anyway, so I'm not going to bring up the idea.

****** END OF CHAPTER 2

Author's Note:

Yes, I have watched Private Practice as well as Grey's Anatomy & Station 19 in their current entirety.

The irony is not lost on me. Nor am I shameless enough not to talk about that fact.

I won't spoiler it directly though if you haven't watched it yet.

bobbiejelly

Feel free to check out these while you wait for more of this story:

Falling Apart, Barely Breathing

Soothe

Second Person (The Diary of Addison Montgomery)

See you soon in the comments,

bobbiejelly