Chapter 18: Before (9)

Author's Note:

This chapter is rated E for Explicit. Take from that what you will... LOL.

This chapter occurs embedded inside of the last "Before," chapter, as it describes well, them having sex.

If you're not up to reading the graphic lesbian sex I understand. If you want to though, please enjoy it and let me know what you think!

bobbiejelly

Lost & Found

Meredith Grey isn't the only one who lost her panties the night of the hospital prom. This is the story of when Derek Shepherd finds Addison Montgomery's panties in Meredith's prom dress.

Chapter 18: Before (9)

ADDISON

As Meredith Grey climbs onto me for the first time, she's soft to the touch and I melt to the touch and she's firm and I'm putty in her warm and tender hands.

"Do you like this?" Meredith asks me.

"Yeah," I smile shyly as Meredith positions herself over one of my legs so she's straddling my thigh, and her swollen and wet sex grinds into my hip.

Meredith reaches down to place her palm gently over my own sex and the moment she does I gasp loudly in pleasure.

"More," I moan out to her and Meredith smiles down gently at me and nods.

"Always tell me when I do something you like. And if there's something you don't like, tell me right away. We have time but I still don't want to waste it on something that's less than the best for you. I won't be sad or hurt if you tell me to change something; it shows you trust me. I want you to trust me. I know that sounds ridiculous from me, but I need you to trust me if we're going to do this," says Meredith tenderly.

"I trust you like this," I tell her. I do. It's funny, because in a sense it's odd that this comes to mind but I find it comforting for her to have me like this. All naked and exposed alongside her, Meredith and I are stripped to our most vulnerable being and I don't feel ashamed.

The way Meredith looks at me like I'm the only person that matters in the whole world makes me feel warm and fuzzy. She helps me heal from feeling unwanted and alone. Meredith makes me feel desired and close. She's who I need right now. And I need her to touch me even more.

"Can you touch me more, please, Meredith?" I ask her. I know Meredith likes me begging and I know she likes me letting her know what I want. What I desperately need.

"Certainly," says Meredith as she starts moving her palm so it grinds into my sex. She starts off with wide and broad strokes everywhere, spreading my arousal around in a pleasing way that gets me even more ready for more.

I can feel Meredith hot on my thigh and she grinds into me just enough so she's working herself up as well. I can tell that I am the first priority here, though, and I love that.

"I'm going to kiss down your body, okay?" Meredith asks me, and she gives me the time to think and say 'yes,' or 'no,'.

"Please," I beg her, and Meredith smiles and shifts her weight forward so that she's got her hands on either side of my head on the bed and she's leaning down to kiss my lips again.

I take her lips into my own and weave my hands through her hair, then down her neck and down her shoulders to her back. They rest there as Meredith teases her tongue in and out and kisses my lips and my mouth and tongue with her own.

Every movement sends shivers down my entire being as she continues to palm at my core as she detaches her lips from mine to work her way down.

Meredith begins her journey, planting open-mouthed kisses down my neck, down my shoulders where she nibbles lightly, down to my collarbone where she suckles her lips so my skin is lightly inside of her own.

The journey is long and torturous and I suddenly worry I won't even last until she reaches my sex.

"Meredith, I'm already close," I confess, because I am.

Normally I can last longer than this but it's been ages since I've had good sex and I realize I have a sudden fear of disappointing her.

"Would you like to go at this pace or slow down?" Meredith asks me.

"Can you keep going like this with your lips and slow your hand on me?" I ask her.

Meredith immediately complies and checks in again to see if I like her change in movements.

I feel her hand on my sex still at first, and then starts working ever-so-slowly so the stimulation is at a more manageable level.

Meredith nods as I tell her I like it like this and she smiles even wider as she leans down to talk to me.

"It's so nice to take this time. I want to savor every instant. I want to make this a good memory," offers Meredith, and I can't help myself- I kiss her again because I swallow every single syllable she lets out for me.

Meredith moves down to kiss down my body again, and this time she reaches my breasts. The moment she suckles my nipple with her mouth wide I can feel my hips buck into her. Meredith stills my movements with her hand on my hip pressing down.

"Do you like the pressure from my hand here?" Meredith asks me.

"Yes, I really like that," I confirm to her, because I do. Her warm and strong hand on my hip makes me feel safe and secure, and I love closing my eyes and just feeling as she teases her tongue over my nipple before she switches to the other one and I buck my hips up again as she reaches it.

"This feels great," I tell her, because I want her to know that I like what she's doing. Meredith smiles into the kisses on my nipple and it makes me giggle as her teeth graze the sensitive spot.

"Do you like teeth here?" Meredith asks before she tries it because she's not sure if I do or if I don't.

"Not really," I say, and Meredith nods, and makes sure she doesn't bite there by accident as she suckles my nipples into her mouth again.

She braces my hips against her hand to still my movements so all I can feel against my sex are small open-palming that covers all of my exterior sensitive parts at once.

"I like knowing more and more of what you like, Doctor Montgomery," says Meredith to me.

I smirk, I think it might be the first time I smirk at her and she smirks back at me even wider.

"I like knowing that my preferences are apparently what turn you on," I joke lightly.

"Everything about you turns me on, Addison," says Meredith as she leans down to kiss me again.

"Every single thing."

****** END OF CHAPTER 16

Author's Note:

So, LarisUSB who won the contest about "what did Addison say to Meredith," has requested "Meredith and Addison go grocery shopping together," so eventually that will be a thing, I'll let you know! It'll probably be after this work is finished but of course, if you know me I usually end up saying on thing about my fanfiction schedule and doing the exact opposite, so y'know...

It'll happen at some point.

If you have another separate request for a meddison one-shot I'm all ears!

bobbiejelly

Feel free to check out these while you wait for more of this story:

Falling Apart, Barely Breathing

Soothe

Second Person (The Diary of Addison Montgomery)

See you soon in the comments,

bobbiejelly