Chapter 16: Before (8)

Author's Note:

*Evil Grin*

bobbiejelly

Lost & Found

Meredith Grey isn't the only one who lost her panties the night of the hospital prom. This is the story of when Derek Shepherd finds Addison Montgomery's panties in Meredith's prom dress.

Chapter 16: Before (8)

ADDISON

Meredith Grey watches me for another minute before she walks into the room. I'm holding my breath as she does because she's still in that black dress and she's still drop-dead gorgeous.

Only this time, the performance is only for me.

"How are you feeling, Addison?" Meredith asks me and my everything melts at her calling me by my name.

"I'm feeling fantastic," I say because I am.

"I'm glad," says Meredith, untensing her shoulders. I realize she might be feeling insecure here, after all, she'd just fucked my husband so she might be wondering if I'm still mad or something. I realize instantly I don't want her to do this only if she feels that she owes me. It wouldn't be right, and I don't want to take advantage of her like that.

"Meredith, you don't have to, you know. You don't have to have sex with me just because you feel guilty, or you want to settle some score, or you pity me. If this is not something you want, I don't want to pressure you," I insist.

"This isn't just because I feel guilty. I'm not thinking about a score. And I try not to pity you, Addison, because I know you wouldn't like that," says Meredith. And she's right. I wouldn't.

"I'm doing this because I want you, I've wanted you, and I just didn't know you could be into me back," says Meredith.

"Oh," I say, and I realize I hadn't actually announced that I'm not straight to anyone, ever, so it is logical for her to have assumed that I was straight.

"I care about you, Addison. I don't hate you, and I care," offers Meredith.

"But why?" I plead with her.

"I don't know, but I do. Let me show you how much," Meredith offers.

"Are you going to regret this in the morning? Like you regret Derek already? I won't be someone you regret," I say to Meredith.

"I won't regret you. I knew I would regret Derek the moment we were together in that room but I was horny and he was there so I kept going. I'm standing here beside you and I know you'd stop if I wanted and I'll stop if you really wanted to. But I don't want to stop and I don't think you do either by the way that you're looking at me. Even if I regret him, I won't regret you I promise. I just want a chance to get to know you," says Meredith, and she looks at me with tender eyes.

She's right, Meredith is right that I'm giving her bedroom eyes and I just can't help myself as she moves to the side of the bed and sits on the edge of it with me. Meredith isn't touching me yet but she almost is and I can feel her presence near me and I can see every sparkle on her dress and I can hear the vibrations of every breath that she takes.

"May I touch you?" Asks Meredith.

"If you're sure, then you may. Please, Meredith. I need you. I didn't know how much I needed you but now that you're offering me this, maybe I shouldn't be like this but I am. I'm not strong enough to say no to you now. And I seriously don't want to. You're breathtakingly pretty and I know I'm not much. But having you here next to me makes me feel-" I have no idea what I wanted to say next but I take a breath and I'm heaving from all of these words.