Chapter 26: Before (13)

Author's Note:

Rated E for Explicit. Enjoy!

bobbiejelly

Lost & Found

Meredith Grey isn't the only one who lost her panties the night of the hospital prom. This is the story of when Derek Shepherd finds Addison Montgomery's panties in Meredith's prom dress.

Chapter 26: Before (13)

ADDISON

"Gosh, you're a marvel when you orgasm," Meredith looks at me with such tender reverence.

"Mm," I flutter my eyes open then closed again as she cradles me to her chest.

"The way you move and shiver. The way you moan for me. The way you gush over my hand. It's so hot. I'm so hot for you, Addison," says Meredith.

This is all from the woman who just made me climax three times in a row on my second round.

She's incredible. Her skills are...

It's unbelievable.

(She's)

"Would you like me to keep kissing me?" Asks Meredith gently.

"Mm," I nod and she leans in and presses her lips to mine again.

It's smooth and gentle after all that exertion, though I notice she's growing restless.

"Would you like me to do you again?" I offer.

Meredith's eyes widen and darken, and I have my answer before she even confirms aloud.

"Yes please," she says as she caresses my hair to my head.

"How would you like me?" I ask her. I know Meredith has strong preferences for the positions she's in while receiving sex.

"Mm..." Meredith thinks for a second, and then she seems to have an idea.

She's shy though, so I'm a little nervous as she starts to tell her my idea.

"Ah, could I 69 with you, with me on top?" Meredith asks me.

"You want to do me at the same time?" I question.

I'm a bit surprised, seeing as she's just finished me and she's already wanting to offer me pleasure, too.

"Yeah," says Meredith. "I really like tasting you," Meredith smirks and I get wet all over again.

"Oh," I raise my eyebrows but I end up moaning out anyway.

"Are you okay with that?" Meredith asks me.

"Yes," I agree lustfully.

Meredith nods and helps me move so I'm lying down in the middle of the bed with my head propped up with a pillow.

"I don't want your neck to be too sore," says Meredith, and I sigh at how much she cares for me, here.

"Thanks, Meredith," I say gently as she moves to position herself.

"Are you ready?" She asks me.

"I cannot wait," I say, shuddering in anticipation of pleasuring Meredith again as she pleasures me.

Meredith lowers herself gently, facing my own center as hers is right by my face.

Meredith's arousal is right there for me to see, and I bring up my hands to her hips to hold onto her.

I was about to tell her how good she looked like this when Meredith started saying the same for me.

"You're still all swollen and ready for me, mm, it's amazing," says Meredith, and I flush again.

I take a sharp breath as Meredith starts caressing my thighs to warm me up again.

"It's okay to enjoy this too, Addison. I enjoy every second of making you feel good," says Meredith as she moves her hands closer and closer to where I want them.

"Touch me," I beg her, and Meredith kisses downwards and I clench her hips in my hands.

"Ohh," my eyes roll to the back of my head, and I have to snap myself out of it to remember to pleasure her back.

"I'm going to start with my tongue and my fingers, okay?" I ask her, knowing she needs to know so she feels in control.

"Yeah, thanks, Addison," Meredith looks back and nods as I begin.

It's different, working from this position because I'm on my back and she's facing away from me so everything is upside down in a way.

For a while I end up fingering her with my fingers facing away from her g-spot rather than the other way around until she corrects me.

"Can you flip your hand?" Meredith asks me.

"Oh, yeah, oops!" I giggle at my own error, and Meredith just laughs.

"It happens, it felt nice but this is even better now," Meredith reassures me.

There's the concentration required to focus on this, where I'm receiving pleasure and giving it sometimes I pause to take it all in, and sometimes Meredith does.

We work in tandem though, encouraging each other with our moans and our touches and kisses.

Meredith is on the edge quicker than me because she's had fewer rounds in so far, and I redouble my efforts once I know that she's close.

"Yes, yes, yes," Meredith calls out for me. She's licking me long and slow as I suck on her clit with broad strokes and I finger her core with two fingers.

"Just a little more," says Meredith, and I hum in response as I use my free hand to brace myself against her so I can apply more fiction from the pad of my tongue.

Meredith finishes in my mouth again, and I clean her right up and help her come all over again.

After Meredith concludes her orgasms she resumes suckling me from where she still is and before I know it I'm convulsing again, my fingers which are still inside her pulsing from the contractions and bringing her to orgasm once more.

By the time we're both satisfied we're panting and breathless and a little bit exhausted from all of the effort.

Meredith asks me to pull out, and I do, and she spins around and tastes herself on my fingers.

"Kiss me," I say, and we do and our lips part for each other again.

The light dance of our tongues as we close our eyes and enjoy each other is so relaxing and connecting.

"Will you stay with me?" Meredith asks me.

As if I wanted to leave after that.

"If you want me to, then I'll stay," I say back to her.

"I'll always want you to stay," Meredith says, eyes wide with vulnerability.

My heart breaks as I realize she probably wants all of me and I also want all of her.

"I'll stay," I tell her as I kiss her again.

And for that night, at least, I certainly do.

****** END OF CHAPTER 26

Author's Note:

So, yesterday there were no updates - Eek!

Hope you enjoy this one though.

Thanks to everyone who took the day to read some of my past works and also lots of other fanfictions from other authors, some of other meddison authors and some other works I've probably never heard of. Showing our support for all authors here is the best :).

bobbiejelly