I'm not your princess, and this most definitely ain't a fairytale

*Hello! Here's a new chapter. Sorry, there's no Cole in this one but next chapter Kylie will find out who the girl Cole went with is. Anyways, vote, comment, and become a fan! Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy!*

*~*~*~*

The fact that Dominic wasn't telling me where we were going was starting to annoy me. I was getting really anxious because I've been waiting all day and no one would tell me. Well, the only people that know are Dominic and Sydney but still. You think my cousin would have told me right? Sydney can keep everyone else's secret but mine. Some cousin she is. 

Dominic switched the stations on the radio until he found a song he liked. He stopped on Grenade by Bruno Mars. I liked this song so I was fine with it. 

"Is this okay?" He asked.

"Perfect, I like this song." I smiled.

Dominic started humming along quietly to the song while I was singing quietly to myself. Soon enough Dominic began to sing with me. 

"Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash; you tossed it in the trash, yes, you did. To give me all your love is all I ever asked, 'cause what you don't understand is I'd catch a grenade for ya. Throw my hand on a blade for ya. I'd jump in front of a train for ya. You know I'd do anything for ya. I would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain. Yes, I would die for ya, baby, but you won't do the same." Dominic sang as he smiled over at me. 

I looked over at his smiling face and laughed lightly.

"Hey! What are you laughing at?" He asked.

"Nothing." I smiled, innocently.

"Kylie, you don't just laugh for nothing. And I know you couldn't be laughing at my amazing singing skills." Dominic laughed.

I knew that Dominic was joking around. He obviously knew that he couldn't sing to save his life; neither could I, but I wasn't as bad as him.

"If you consider your singing like a cat dieing, then yes, you're amazing Dominic." I laughed.

I looked over at him and he pretended to look offended. His bluish-green eyes shined with amusement at what I just said. His brown hair was just as it always was, perfectly in the right place to make him look gorgeous.

"Well, that wasn't very nice, Kylie." He laughed.

"You never disagreed with me." I shurgged with a smile.

"Good point." He laughed.

Dominic grabbed my hand and we held hands for the rest of the car ride. It was about a half hour ride to wherever we were going. Throughout the ride, Dominic I talked about anything and everything. He was so nice, adorable, and funny. We basically just got to know to each other, which was nice. I would like to know some things about the person I am going on a date with. 

Suddenly, pulled off to the side of the rode and reached for something in the back.

"Dominic what are you doing?" I asked him.

"We're almost there so I'm blindfolding you so that you can't see." He responded, simply.

"Aw. Come on, don't you think I've waited long enough?" I complained.

"Nope." He smirked, popping the p.

"You're mean." I complained.

"And you're cute." He smirked.

I looked down and blushed. I really wish I wouldn't blush, it embarrassing.

"Aw you're blushing! That's so cute." Dominic teased.