I'm not your princess, and this most definitely ain't a fairytale

Hey guys, here's chapter three, I hope you like it! And it will get better in the upcoming chapters. Message, comment, and rate! Thanks (:

I walked into school and I instantly found Leah and Allie waiting at my locker.

"Hey guys," I said as I approached them.

"Hey," they said back.

"So what's up?" I asked them.

"Same old, same old," Leah said.

"Maybe we could have a sleepover tonight?" I suggested.

"That would be awesome!" exclaimed Allie.

"Alright, sounds good, my parents are out of town so just check with your parents and let me know," I said.

The bell rang; Allie and Leah went the other way as I made my way towards math. I absolutely hated this class. I took my usual in front of Cole, unfortunately.

"Hey Kylie," he said as I made my way towards my seat.

"Hi," I said back, smiling.

I took out my binder and listened to Mr. Clearly go on and on about equations. Eventually, I just stopped listening to him all together, when my mind drifted to Cole. I couldn't help but think of what he wanted to talk to me about after school. It was probably something stupid anyways. I bet Kyle put him up to it. He would probably apologize to me, like he meant it, and then go back to being the same old jerk that he always has been.

"Kylie?" asked Mr. Clearly.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I've been calling on you for almost five minutes now. Were you paying attention?" he asked me.

"Of course," I said, I obviously wasn't.

"Okay then, please solve the equation on the smart board then," he said as she pointed towards the smart board.

I walked up to the smart board and looked at the problem. Math was my worst subject and there was no way I was going to be able to solve this problem. I looked back up at Mr. Clearly. He looked like he was getting impatient.

"I don't know how to solve it," I told him.

"I figured," he said, "you can go back to your seat now, but next time pay attention!"

"Sorry," I said as he continued on with his lesson.

As I took my seat I could hear Cole and Josh laughing.

"Nice one baby," Josh said.

"Stop talking to me," I said, not even bothering to turn around.

"It's okay babe, I don't know how to solve it either," he said.

I really didn't like this Josh guy. Luckily, when I didn't answer him, he didn't say anything back. Math was finally over and the next three periods went by fairly quickly. Before I knew it, it was fifth period and time for lunch. I took my usual seat next to Kyle and Leah.

"Hey Kylie," Leah said as I took my seat next to her.

"Hey Leah," I said back as I took out my sandwich.

"What's up?" she asked me.

As soon as she asked me that I instantly blushed. My mind thought back to when Cole had kissed my cheek earlier today.

"Kylie you're blushing, now spill!" Leah exclaimed.

Allie stopped talking to her boyfriend Jason, so she could hear what I was going to tell them next.