I'm not your princess, and this most definitely ain't a fairytale

Hey guys, here's the next chapter. It's in Cole's point of view, like I promised. So please comment and vote to tell me what you think. And please check out my other story. It would mean a lot. Thanks! (:

Cole's Point of View:

I was sitting in Mr. Cleary's room for my detention. This is way better than going to football practice; that's for sure. Mr. Cleary was watching me intently and rambling on about having respect or something stupid like that. He stopped suddenly when Kylie appeared at the door.

"It's nice of you to join us Kylie. Please take a seat." He said.

Kylie just simply nodded before taking her seat. She looked very pretty. She was wearing a purple sequenced tank top with dark blue skinny jeans and silver sandals. Her blond hair was curly and her blue eyes just shined and made her look more beautiful.

Wait, what I am thinking? She's Kyle's little sister, I can't be having these thoughts, he would definitely kill me.

Kylie took a seat directly in front of me. Why couldn't she just sit next to me so I could talk to her?

I took out a piece of white-lined paper from my English binder and decided to write her a note. I folded it in half and threw it at her desk. She took the piece of paper and glared at me. She walked up to the trash can and threw the note out without even looking at it.

"I have some stuff to take care of so I will be back when your detention is over." Mr. Cleary said before exiting the class.

I nodded and Kylie sat back down in her seat.

"Kylie?" I said.

"What do you want Cole?" she asked me.

"Please, please, please come sit next to me." I begged.

"Ugh fine." She agreed.

"I knew you couldn't resist my charm." I joked.

"Oh please. You're the one who begged." She said with a smile.

She looked adorable when she smiled at me like that.

"Only because I knew that you'd give in." I told her.

"I'm sure you did." She said.

Just then Dominic came in. Oh great, I hate this guy. He walked over to Kylie and took a seat right next to her.

"Hey beautiful." he greeted her as he kissed her cheek.

I looked down at my hands to see that they were now clenched fists. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Hey." Kylie answered.

I saw her blush; she looked adorable when she did.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me on Saturday night." Dominic asked her.

I was fuming now. I had the sudden urge just to punch him right in the face. I already told her to stay away from him. What was this guy's problem anyway?

"I'd love to." Kylie said.

"Great, I'll pick you up at seven." Dominic said.

I was so mad. I got up, kicked the desk and stormed out of the classroom. I walked out into the hallway, I was livid. I even punched a locker, which hurt, but I could care less now.

How could she go out with someone like him?

I'm pretty sure that Kyle won't be too happy about this. I'll be sure to tell him when I go over his house tonight.

I walked around aimlessly for about ten minutes before deciding to head back to my last fifteen minutes of detention.

I took the seat next to Kylie and sat there in silence for about five minutes until she decided to talk.

"What's up your butt Cole?" she asked me in a cocky tone.

"Nothing." I answered.

"Then why did you flip out when Dominic asked me out?!" she demanded.

"I already told you to stay away from him!" I yelled.

"I don't want to. I want to go out with him. And besides you're not my father so don't tell me what to do!" she yelled right back.

"Look Kylie, I just don't want you to get hurt okay?" I told her.

"I'll be fine Cole." She said.

"Okay. But if he gives you any problems let me know and I'll handle it." I said with a smirk.

"Thanks Cole." She said as she hugged me.

It felt so right to have Kylie in my arms. I didn't want to let go of her.

We both let go when we saw Mr. Cleary about to walk in the room.

"You may go now." He told us as he sat down at his desk.

Kylie and I got up and walked out of the classroom.

"So I guess we'll be walking home today." I said.

"I guess so." She shrugged as we walked outside.

We began to walk towards her house.

"Oh gosh. I hope Sydney isn't there yet!" she exclaimed.

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because her and Kyle hate each other. And if she's already there then they probably have been fighting non-stop. I'm usually the one to keep the peace between those two." She said.

I chuckled. "They're older now. I'm sure they're fine."

"I hope you're right." she said.

Just then a black Nissan pulled over beside us and rolled the window down. It was Dominic.

"Need a ride Kylie?" he asked.

"Sure." She said.

"Hop in." He told her.

"What about Cole?" she asked, I smirked at this.

"Fine." He agreed.

Kylie sat in the front with Dominic and I sat in the back.

No one was talking and it was just an awkward and uncomfortable silence. You could feel the tension in the car.

When we finally arrived at Kylie's house I was glad because that was awkward. I started walking towards her house when I noticed that she wasn't following me.

I turned around to see them kissing in the car. My hands were now in fists once again.

Why am I feeling this way? Kylie and I are just friends.

**Please, please, please comment, vote, and become a fan. Thanks!**