I'm not your princess, and this most definitely ain't a fairytale

Hey guys. I did get a couple of comments and rates so thank you to those of you who did (:

I would like some more comments though please, it motivates me to update quicker and let's me know that I should continue writing this story. I actually like this chapter, so enjoy, comment and rate!

Cole and I just looked at each other. We both knew that this could not be good. We walked into the living room and both took a seat on the couch.

"So, like I said before, what did you do to my little sister?" he asked Cole.

"I uh..." Cole began to say.

"Kyle, he didn't do anything. He just meant that we have always done stuff to each other. He wasn't referring to anything specific," I said.

But wait. Why was I, of all people, standing up for stupid Cole Andrews? He's not even my friend so why should I take his side? Well, I guess I kinda have to if we don't want Kyle to find out what really happened. He would definitely freak out.

"Kylie, don't lie to me," my brother warned me.

He could probably tell I was lying, I was the worst liar.

"I'm not," I said as I looked down at the floor.

"And first of all, it wasn't always this way. You two weren't always fighting, you used to be best friends. The three of us used too," Kyle said.

"I know," I said, but my voice cracked.

Here come the tears, just great. Next thing you know, I was bawling my eyes out; right in front of Kyle and Cole. This is great, just great.

"Kylie, what's wrong?" Kyle asked me.

"Nothing, I just, never mind," I said as I walked over to the stairs and headed for my room.

"Kylie...Kylie!" Cole yelled, just like the day he broke my heart.

I didn't bother to stop and turn around to see what he wanted. I went in my room, slammed the door shut, and locked it. I don't know how long I was in there, but the whole time I just laid on my bed and cried. I heard someone knock on the door but I ignored it. The person kept knocking.

"Kylie, let me in," Kyle said.

"Go away!" I yelled at him.

"Come on Kylie," he pleaded.

"Fine, give me a minute," I groaned.

I got off my bed and unlocked my door.

"It's open," I said as I sat back down on my bed.

"What's wrong?" Kyle asked.

"Nothing," I lied.

"What's up with you and Cole? Do you miss you and Cole's friendship?" he asked me. His eyes were filled with concern.

"No, I just remembered how much fun we used to have, and I guess it just made me upset thinking about it," I said, and I was telling the truth this time.

"Well, why don't you guys try being friends again?" he suggested.

"Why would someone like Cole wanna be friends with someone like me?" I said.

"You guys were friends before, so I don't see why he wouldn't now," he said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me downstairs.

"Kyle," I whined.

He didn't say anything. When we got downstairs Cole was just watching some football game while drinking a Coke.

"So Cole, I have an idea," Kyle said.