I'm not your princess, and this most definitely ain't a fairytale

I woke up the next morning with someone's arms wrapped around my waist. They were holding me close to their body. I'm assuming this person was Cole. I tried to get up but Cole was very strong and, at the moment, was crushing me against his body. Sure, I would love to stay here all day but we do have school today, lucky us.

I gently tried to remove Cole's arms from around my waist, but his eyes shot open as soon as I was free of his grasp.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"It's okay," he shrugged.

"We should probably wake up everyone else since we have school in an hour and fifteen minutes," I said.

"Yeah," he agreed as he went to wake up Kyle and the rest of their friends.

I walked over to the other couch to wake up Allie and Leah.

"Guys wake up we have school in an hour and fifteen minutes!" I exclaimed, since they were both heavy sleepers.

"Ugh I hate school!" Allie said.

"Me too," I said as we all walked into the kitchen.

I went over to the fridge and grabbed out two cartons of eggs, sausage, bacon, and pancake mix. I was about to make breakfast when someone wrapped their arms around my waist.

"Good morning beautiful," Dominic said.

"Good morning," I said with a smile.

"I'll make breakfast for everyone. Since you have three showers in this house you, Leah, and Allie go get showers while I make breakfast," he said.

"Thanks Dominic," I said as I kissed his cheek quickly.

"Wait," he said as he was about to kiss my lips.

"Not now, Kyle's here," I warned.

He chuckled, "Sorry I forgot."

"It's okay," I said as I went upstairs.

I went into my room and walked over to the closet. I decided on a long blue shirt with silver in it with black leggings underneath and silver flats. I went into the bathroom and took a quick ten minute shower since other people still needed to get in and I still needed to eat. I got dressed, quickly curled my hair, since it was naturally curly, and put on some lip gloss, and a little bit of make-up.

I walked down stairs and smelled something amazing which I assumed was coming from the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen and took a seat next to Kyle and Cole.

"Hey sis," Kyle said.

"Hi," I said cheerfully.

"What's up with you? Why are you so happy?" he questioned.

"Oh no reason," I lied.

I was partially happy about Dominic and the other part of me was happy about Cole. He told me he missed me and I admit I missed him too. At least I know he was thinking about me.

"Kylie!" my brother exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked.

Kyle looked around the kitchen before continuing. I had a feeling he was looking around for Dominic. He happened to be taking a shower at the moment.

"I need an honest answer from you and I promise I won't be mad," he sighed.

"What is it Kyle?" I asked.

"Do you like Dominic?" he asked me.

My food got caught in my throat. I honestly didn't know the answer to that question. Did I like Dominic? I looked over at Cole. He looked impatient. He was waiting for my answer.