I'm not your princess, and this mos definitely ain't a fairytale

Okay, so here's the next part. Please vote, comment, and become a fan! (:

-Kyle's point of view-

Cole had just left to go see his sister, Kara, who was back from college, and I was waiting for Sydney to get here. She was trying to get in contact with my mom, which I think she did because Sydney called and told me that she was on her way.

Kylie laid there in the bed sleeping peacefully. The doctor ran some more tests this morning and said that Kylie should be waking up soon. He said that they were wrong, she's not actually in a come; she simply hit her head too hard on the concrete and has a concussion.

About five minutes later Sydney showed up with tear-stained cheeks. She runs over and hugs me, I honestly wasn't suspecting that since we kinda hate each other and all.

"When's she gonna wake up Kyle?" Sydney asked.

"The doctor said that she should soon because they ran tests and found she's just passed out from her concussion; she's not in a coma." I said.

"Thank god. Kylie had me so worried; especially Cole. He loves her so much, I don't think he would ever forgive himself if she never woke up." Sydney said.

I tensed up when Sydney said that. Cole couldn't really like, possibly even love Kylie, could he? I think Syd noticed that I tensed up when she said that.

"What's wrong Kyle?" She asked.

"Cole doesn't like Kylie, he can't." I said through clenched teeth.

"How can you not see it? Whenever she walks into a room his eyes light up, whenever Kylie's around him he's constantly smiling, he's constantly looking at her, when Dominic talks to her he gets jealous, and I'm sure when he saw Kylie like this, he was beating himself up for it." She said.

I sighed, she was right. Cole Andrews was in love with my little sister.

~Sydney's point of view~

As soon as I told him about Cole's obvious feelings for Kylie, he didn't say anything. It looked as though he was thinking the whole thing over.

I walked over to the bed side and decided that I should talk to her since apparently they can hear.

"Hey Kylie, it's me, Sydney. I really hope you wake up soon because I miss you like craziness and so does your brother and lover boy." I said and I heard Kyle chuckle.

"Well not too much is going on girl but Dominic sent you flowers yesterday. Jeez you have two hot guys to choose between. If you want my opinion then I say go with Cole. Although the choice is quite obvious because that boy looks like he just walked out of an abercrombie & fitch photo shoot everyday." I said and Kyle laughed at that also.

"Well I'm hungry so I'm gonna go eat but Leah and Allie are coming today. Love yah Kylie." I said as I kissed the top of her forehead.

I told Kyle that I was going to get something to eat in the cafeteria and that I would be back later.

~Kyle's point of view~

About five minutes after Sydney left, Leah and Allie showed up.

"Hey Leah, hey Allie." I said.

"Hey Kyle. I missed you." Leah said as she came over to hug me.

"I've missed you too Leah." I said as I hugged her back.

Leah and I have been dating for about two weeks now and I'm crazy about her. She's so perfect, she's beautiful, funny, smart, caring, nice, and just amazing. Before Leah and I starts dating, I was always so mean to her but that was only because I've had the biggest crush on her since freshman year and she never noticed me. Well, she noticed me but not in the same way that I noticed her. When we first started going out I thought Kylie would freak out but she's okay with it now. She just dosnt like PDA in front of her.

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Leah and Allie talking to Kylie just about anything and everything.

"Come here Leah." I said.

Leah walked over to me with a confused face, she looked so adorable.

"What?" She asked.

I sileneced her with a kiss. Little did this girl know that she made me the happiest person alive. After we were both out of breath, we pulled away.

"What was that for?" Leah asked.

"Nothing, just because I love you Leah Madelyn Parks." I smiled.

As soon as those words left my mouth, Leah had the biggest smile on her face.

"I love you too Kyle Adam Campbell." She said.

I can't believe it, Leah is the most amazing girl, and she's mine.

*Okay, please vote,comment, and become a fan. I personally liked this chapter, I thought it was cute. Well, thanks for reading!*