I'm not your princess, and this most definitely ain't a fairytale

*Please, please, please can I get at least three comments from people so I know that people actually are reading my story? It lets me know that I should continue. Thank you and enjoy (:

Oh and ps I'm posting some links at the bottom so you know what each character looks like; don't forget to comment (:

I pushed Cole off of me and got up. Thankfully, the person didn't see us.

"Cole baby are you home?" Sandy asked.

"Yeah I'm in the kitchen," he said.

She walked over and gave him a hug and a quick kiss.

"Hi," I said politely.

"Oh uh hi?" Sandy said back.

Personally, I didn't like Sandy. Not because of the fact that she was with Cole, just because she had no respect for herself or for other people. She always treated people like crap if she didn't like the way they dressed, or even the way they looked. Sandy was never overly mean to me but to some of my friends she was when we were in middle school.

"I guess I'll see yah guys later then," I said as I walked towards the door.

Sandy walked over towards the bathroom and Cole came towards me. He kissed me once again, but it was only a quick kiss. I blushed and put my head down. He grabbed my chin and we stared into each other's eyes.

"I uh have to go," I told him.

"I know," he said.

"Well I'll see yah tomorrow," I said as I made my way towards the door.

"Bye Kylie," he said.

"Bye," I said as I closed the door.

I walked over and got in my car and texted Leah that I would be at her house in about five minutes. I had so many thought going on in my head. I couldn't even think of one reason why Cole kissed me. I mean we used to hate each other and now we've only been friends for a couple of hours and he already kisses me?! I definitely wasn't expecting that. And, if Sandy caught us she would've told my brother. And, Kyle probably would've kicked his butt.

I pulled into Leah's driveway, walked up to the porch, and rang the door bell.

"Well hello there Kylie!" Mrs. Clearview exclaimed.

"Hi," I said as I walked in.

"Leah and Allie are upstairs, you can go right up," she said as she headed back into family room.

I walked over towards the stairs and walked into Leah's room.

"Kylie!" Leah said as she gave me a hug.

"Hey!" I said as I hugged her back.

"So what happened with Cole?" Allie asked.

"Oh nothing...," I said but I could feel my face blushing.

"Kylie," Allie warned.

"Okay, okay so he kinda sorta maybe kissed me and I kinda sorta maybe kissed him back," I said, looking down at the floor.

"Oh my gosh!" they both yelled at once.

"What?" I asked.

"Cole Andrews kissed you!" they yelled like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah and?" I said.

"That's a big deal!" Leah said.

"No it's not. Cole doesn't like me and I don't like him. Tomorrow we'll both pretend that this whole thing never ever happened," I told