I'm not your princess, and this most definitely ain't a fairytale

"What are you doing here Kylie?! I thought you were going to Leah's house with Allie?" he asked me, no scratch that, more like yelling at me.

"I uh," I started to say.

"I asked her to come over so that we could talk," Cole said simply.

"About what?" Kyle asked.

"About us," Cole said.

"What do you mean? You guys aren't going out, right?" he asked.

"NO!" we both yelled at the same time.

"Okay well I just came by to drop off your football equipment, you left it in my car," Kyle said while handing Cole his bag.

"Thanks man," Cole said.

"No problem," Kyle said as he walked out the door.

Cole walked into the laundry room to put his stuff down. He also grabbed a shirt while he was in there. Why did he have to put on a shirt? Wait, I did not just think that, did I?

"Look Kylie, I want us to be friends, I miss that," he said, his eyes were filled with sorrow.

"I miss it too Cole," I told him, staring into his ocean blue eyes.

"So are we cool then?" he asked me.

"Yeah," I said, Cole hugged me.

It felt so right just hugging Cole. He made me feel like no one else could. Every time I see him, I melt. My will just crumbles whenever he's around. I mean I don't want to like him; that could ruin our friendship yet again. But, something tells me that I do like him. That, we should be together, but I know he likes Sandy. I mean they are going out.

"So what do you wanna do best friend?" he asked me, he looked please.

"Hmm..I don't know," I said as we walked into the kitchen.

I looked around his kitchen; it was the same as it was when I was last over here. And that was the last time that we were friends. I spotted a container of cookie dough and a box of brownies on the counter.

"Let's make cookies and brownies!" I said and Cole just started laughed.

I stopped smiling and frowned. I gave him my best puppy dog face, and he sighed in defeat.

"Fine," he sighed.

"Yes! I knew you couldn't say no to my puppy dog face," I said with a smirk.

"I know you just looked so adorable," he said.

Wait? Did I hear Cole Andrews right? I'm pretty sure that he just called me adorable. I never thought I would hear him tell me that.

"So you think I'm adorable?" I asked him with a smirk on my face.

"What?! No!" he said defensively.

"You just said I looked adorable with my puppy dog face," I told him.

"Okay maybe just a little adorable," he said.

He moved closer to me, a little too close for comfort. His body was now up against mine. He pushed me against a wall. His eyes

stared down into mine. I could feel my heart beating faster, and faster. He moved his mouth to my ear.

"You know you want me," he said.

I could even breathe right, let alone respond. I could feel my face getting red.

"Cole, get off!" I yelled as I pushed him away.

"Now that's not what you really want is it?" he asked.

"Cole!" I yelled again.

"Okay, okay. But you will admit your feelings for me sooner or later," he said.

"In your dreams," I told him.

I grabbed all the necessary ingredients out of the fridge to make the cookies and brownies. We made the cookies first since all we had to do was put the cookie dough on the cookie tray and place them in the oven.

I poured the brownie mix in the bowl, added eggs, water, and vegetable oil and began to mix it with a blender. I felt Cole wrap his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Wrapping my arms around your waist," he said in an obvious tone.

"I know but I mean why?" I asked.

"I don't know, I feel like it," he said.

"Oh," I said.

"Mhm. So can I try to mix it?" he asked me.

"Sure," I said.

I handed Cole the blender and took a step back. I watched him and he looked like he had no idea what he was doing, typical Cole. I walked over to the cabinets to get a cup when I felt something wet and gooey on my arm, brownie mix.

"Cole," I whined.

He just smirked at me. Cole put down the blender and picked up the whole bowl of brownie mix and started coming towards me. This cannot be good. Oh geez, I'm gonna be covered in brownie mix.

"Please don't," I begged him.

"Sorry," Cole said with that stupid little smirk of his.

I took off. I ran into the living room and grabbed something to shield me from the mix. I walked back in the kitchen to find that Cole

wasn't there. I wonder where he went.

"Hey sexy," he said as he poured the whole bowl of mix on me.

"Cole, you asshole!" I screamed.

I punched his arm and ran towards the fridge and grabbed the gallon of milk. Cole was so going to get it now. He ran into the family room and I chased after him. Cole was really fast, so it was hard for me to catch him. I finally did after about five minutes, and I dumped the whole gallon on him. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life. The expression on his face was priceless.

"Kylie," he whined.

"Yes?" I asked, playing along.

"You're gonna have to pay for that," he said.

"Well, that will be the best five bucks I've ever spent," I said, cracking up.

"Shut up," he said.

"Nah I'm good," I said with a smirk.

"Let's go we've gotta clean up the kitchen," he said.

"Okay," I said.

We walked into the kitchen and it was a mess! Brownie mix and milk was everywhere. Cole bent down to pick up his cell phone and

slipped and fell into to me. Since I was in front of him, he landed on top of me. He just laid there, staring intently into my eyes. His eyes were gorgeous. I got lost in them, every time I looked at them. That's why I tried not to look into them at all.

Cole moved his face closer to mine. I stopped breathing. My heart was beating so fast.

"Cole-" I started to say.

But it was too late, his lips crashed mine. In that instant my will crumbled to pieces. I was powerless when it came to him. At first, I wasn't kissing him, but then I lost my will and I kissed him back. I didn't mean to, but I did. I don't know how long it was, but it was amazing.

Wait, what am I doing?! I CAN'T kiss Cole Andrews. Kyle will kill Cole and Sandy would be furious if she found out.

With every ounce of strength that I had I left I tried to push him off of me, but he didn't seem to notice. Just then I heard the door open, I immediately froze when I saw who it was.

*Please, please, please comment and rate, it would mean a lot. Thanks! (: *