I'm not your princess, and this most definitely ain't a fairytale

Hey guys, please comment and vote, it means a lot. And sorry I haven't updated in like a week or so, I've had some stuff going on. But anyway here's the next chapter. PLEASE comment & vote. Thanks (:

Dominic and I walked outside hand in hand. I looked up at him; his eyes were truly amazing. Cole's were just as amazing. Wait, why am I thinking about him again? He's probably with that annoying slut, he calls a girlfriend.

"Do you wanna go to the park?" Dominic asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

We arrived at the park and we walked over to a bench and sat down.

"So tell me about yourself," Dominic said.

"Well what do yah wanna know?" I asked.

"Everything," he said with a soft smile.

Aw! He was so adorable. Dominic was staring into my eyes as I was staring back into his.

"What's your middle name?" he asked me.

"Brookelynn. And I know it's a weird name," I said.

"No I like it, it's unique. How did your parents come up with that?" he asked me.

"Well my dad wanted to name me after his sister Brooke and my mom wanted to name me after her sister Lynn, so they combined it," I told him.

"Well I like it," he said.

"Thanks, so what's your middle name?" I asked him.

"You don't wanna know, you'll laugh," he said.

"I promise," I said.

"Okay fine. It's Salvatore," he said.

I just looked at him and we both started laughed immediately.

"Told you!" he said in between fits of laughter.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay, you're cute when you laugh," he said.

I could feel my face get red.

"You're not so bad yourself," I said, that made me blush even more.

We had both stopped laughing by this point. I couldn't help but to stare into Dominic's amazing eyes. He moved a little closer to me and lowered his face down to mine. My heart felt like it could beat out of my chest.

"You're beautiful Kylie Brookelynn Campbell," Dominic said.

Just then he lowered his lip down to mine and kissed me. His lips were soft and warm. His mouth tasted minty. A million thoughts rushed into my mind; and one of them I didn't want, Cole. I didn't care about him. At least that's what I was trying to convince myself while kissing Dominic.

Dominic pulled away and smiled, I returned it back. He grabbed my hand and I felt sparks.

"I think we should start to head back, it's getting late," I told him.

"Yeah, your brother and Leah are probably wondering where we are," he said, he was still holding my hand.

"Let's not tell Kyle about what just happened," I said, slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah, I don't think that would be a good idea," he said as he laughed.

"My brother would be beyond pissed," I said.

"I know," he said.

We walked for about five minutes or so, hand in hand, until we got back to my house. By the time we got back, there were more than a few people there. The so-called 'friend-gathering' turned into a raging party. But that's always what I expected from Kyle, he was always the partier type so it was useless to complain.