I'm not your princess, and this most definitely ain't a fairytale

Okay, here's the next chapter, enjoy (:

~Kyle's point of view~

Dr. Messik came into the room to check on Kylie. My mom wasn't able to make it because apparently if she left her business trip, she would get fired. I told her not to worry since they're going to give her medicine to wake her up from her concussion. Mom told me to tell Kylie that she loves her and that she's so sorry she couldn't be here. I can tell that she's sincere since she was crying and she also calls everyday. And our dad, well, he's a different story. He obviously doesn't care about us but whatever.

"I'm going to go get the medicine to inject her with so that she'll wake up." Dr. Messik said.

"Okay thanks." I smiled.

For the first time in three days, I was relieved. I guess I should probably call Cole since he hasn't gotten back from visiting Kara yet. I dialed Cole's number and he picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?" Cole answered.

"Hey man. The doctor came in and told me that he's going to get the medicine that'll wake up Kylie." I told him.

"Thank god. She had me worried." He said, sounding happier.

"Yeah I know dude, me too. Are you gonna come by and see her?" I asked.

"If I have time, I should be there in an hour. Kara and I have some stuff to take care of first." He said.

"Oh, what is it?" I asked.

"Family stuff. Look, I gotta go, see yah soon, bye." He said as he hung up.

"Bye." I said.

Dr. Messik came back and had the medicine in a needle and injected Kylie with it.

"She should be waking up momentarily," he said, "I'll be right back."

I nodded and texted Sydney what he had told me; she said she would be there soon.

In about five minutes, Sydney, Leah, Allie, and Dominic were here; and Kylie was starting to wake up.

*~*~*

~Kylie's point of view~

I slowly opened my eyes and saw bright lights and white walls. I looked around and saw Kyle, Leah, Allie, Sydney, and Dominic, surrounding my bedside. They all looked really happy, Sydney had tears in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh Kylie, you're awake!" Sydney said as she hugged me.

"Good to see you too Sydney." I laughed.

"Don't ever do that again Kylie!" Sydney scolded me.

"Okay mother." I joked and Sydney laughed.

I looked over at Dominic and he smiled at me and I smiled back.

But wait. Where was Cole? I'm pretty sure that he's the one that put me in the hospital if I remember correctly. He should be here shouldn't he? He could've at least made sure that I was okay. Or maybe I just wasn't important enough. He was probably with Sandy or some slut. What a jerk, I hate him.

Kyle came over and gave me the biggest hug in the world.

"You scared me sis." He said.

"Sorry, but I'm okay now." I smiled.

"Yeah, I know." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

Allie and Leah were next and they also gave me hugs.

"Can't breathe guys." I said.

"Sorry!" They said.

"It's okay." I laughed.