Revali X Reader | Snow Day

Warnings:
None

I smiled, walking down the hall to see my dearest boyfriend, Revali. I knocked on the door once I reached it and smiled.

"I swear to Hylia. If-" he muttered before laying his emerald eyes on me. "Oh! (Y/N)! What brings you here, my love?"

I smiled and moved past hum into his room, smiling. "I just wanted to come see you."

He closed the door and I could inly imagine he had rolled his eyes. "I mean who wouldn't, yes?"

I huffed. "I mean, yes, but I'm the only one who's allowed to come see you as your girlfriend. It's different."

He smiled and walked over, wrapping his feathered arms around my smaller frame. "Yes. You're absolutely correct my love." I turned so my back was pressed against his chest and looked out the window.

Vah Medoh could be seen far off in the distance and the snowy peaks of the Hebra mountains just beyond that. I wish I could experience snow. What a lovely thing it is, small frozen crystals of ice to make fluffy mounds of white. It must be cool to be a Rito and be able to play in it whenever.

"What's on your mind?" Revali questioned, placing his chin on my head, the tip of his beak intruding on the top of my vision.

"Snow. It looks so pretty, littering the Hebra region and all. I'm sure it's even prettier in person."

He hummed. "Have you never seen snow before? Up close, I mean."

"No, sadly. I've lived my whole life in Castle Town."

"Well, then what are we waiting for? I can take you."

"What if the Princess needs you?"

"You're far more important. You should know this by now. Get packed, we leave tomorrow."

I snickered, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before running off to get ready.

******

"Revali, the snow is over there," I half whined as he led me into his village.

"Yes," he chuckled. "I know it is but we need to get you proper gear first."

       "Oh? Is snow that cold?"

       "Yes, love. Goddess, sometimes you're so naive it scares me." He held my hand in his and led me up the infinite stairs until we reached the clothing store.

       Revali handed me the clothes and fished out all the 2150 rupees to pay for it.

       He flew me to Vah Medoh where I was allowed ti change in peace before taking me back down towards the snow covered area, killing the two bokoblins on the way.

        "You really didn't have to pay," I sighed, letting the cold air leave a cool sting on my face.

       "Well, if I don't spend my money treating you what else would I spend it on? A paraglider?"

       I giggled at his sarcasm and smiled, seeing him dive down gently.

       Once landed he turned and smirked at me. "So, here we are, (Y/N)! All the snow you could ever wish for!"

      I stared in pure amazement at the glittering winter wonderland that was before me. In the distance, old flag could be seen waving in the wind and my feet sunk into the fluffy powder.

       "This is amazing!" I yelled, running around and tumbling around in the snow, although it made my boyfriend fear I would catch a cold. After a few hours of playing around I grew tired and retreated back towards Revali, who despite the weather remained a good source of heat.

       "Is my dear (Y/N) tired?" he asked in amusement as he wrapped his feathery arms around me, pulling me into his chest.

       "Yes."

        "Would you like me to fly us back to Vah Medoh? I could light a fire and set up a bed."

       "Nah, I want to sit here for a while. It's too pretty."

       He hummed, "Alright my dear. Whatever you want, although I'd argue that you're the prettiest thing here."

      I giggled, blushing wildly, "Revali!"