AoC!Link X Reader | My Child?

Thank you @PandaEmpress18 for the suggestion uwu

Warnings:
None

Notes:
This is post-Calamity
(s/n) = son's name

      I sat in the meeting chamber with Purah, Robbie, Zelda, King Rhoam, and the five Champions of Hyrule. Oh, and of course the little egg guardian, Terrako.

      "And so, Robbie and I have concluded that there must be some way to travel into the future!"

      "Yes, but we would need volunteers to test this theory. However, we would need them to be able to use ancient technology if they were to get stuck there and get back on their own."

      "And protect themselves from any monsters that may reside there," Purah added, snapping her fingers.

       "I am very knowledgeable when it comes to ancient tech and can also fight quite well with my powers. Perhaps I could-"

      "Zelda, you are the princess to this kingdom. As your father I cannot let you do that."

      I sat up straighter. I was training under the guidance of both Purah and Robbie, making me work well with tech. Not only that but my dear Link has been teaching me a few things about swords. "How about I go? I can use technology well and Link's been training me." I nodded to my boyfriend.

      The blonde widened his blue eyes, shaking his head furiously. Sighing the words, 'You're not skilled enough yet. What if you get hurt,' quickly.

      "I mean, (Y/N) is the most equipped out of all of us to go..." Purah sighed, glancing at me.

      "And the least necessary," Revali muttered, earning a glare from everyone except me and the King.

      "I'm afraid (Y/N) and Purah both make good points. Although it's still quite risky," his Majesty thought out loud.

      Link angrily slammed his hands down onto the table, staring incredulously at the King. 'No.'

      "Link, as much as your heroic deeds to this kingdom are appreciated and respected you are in no place to tell me what to do. (Y/N)," He turned to me. "You will be the subject to this experiment. Thank you for volunteering."

      Link crossed his arms, "If she goes, I go." Everyone looked at him, shocked. He didn't speak often. Not unless he was really trying to get his point across.

      "Link, we need you here in case of an emergency."

       "Then (Y/N) doesn't go either." He closed his eyes. "My mind is made up."

       The atmosphere of the room became quite tense.

      "Fine, Link will acompany (Y/N). However, the Master Sword stays here. Meeting dismissed. Purah, Robbie, I wish to speak with you two."

       With that we all got up and left.

*****

"Okay, remember! You're only in the future to see if time travel can work that way." Purah smiled at both of us. "And make sure to stay safe."

"We will, don't worry." I grinned at my mentors as Robbie and Purah set up Terrako, giving it the signal.

"Ready, Snap!!!"

Link and I clasped out hands together, flinching slightly at the bright blue that engulfed us. It felt like I was falling for a long time until a cool breeze whipped across my face. I snapped my eyes open and saw that Link and I were standing in front of a little house in the center of the Seres Scablands. Rainbow pigeons fluttered about in the air and the sun reflected off the luscious grass in a gorgeous way.

A fee feet from us sat a blonde boy. I furrowed my eyes, thinking we had accidentally returned to the past and that this was Link as a child when the child turned, (e/c) eyes widening happily.

He got up, giggling as he ran up to us. "Daddy! Mommy!"

Link and I exchanged a glance, asking each other the same question. Dad? Mom?

Link smiled gently crouching down to look at the boy, "Us?"

He nodded happily, "Yeah!"

A blush crept over both Link's and I's faces and I crouched next to my lover. "You're so cute!" I patted his little head lightly and grinned, the boy returning it. "How old are you?"

He held up three fingers, "Eight!"

Link reached out, spreading the boys other palm, helping him show his age with his fingers. "Eight. Amazing. You look so strong!"

The little boy nodded, "I sure am! I'm going to strong just like Daddy! And smart like Mommy! I'm gonna be the best Hylian EVER!" He giggled and placed his hands on his waist, striking a heroic pose.

"(s/n)! Let's make some pie together!" A voice that sounded like Paya's yelled from the house. "Your parents will be home soon and we can surprise them!"

The boy grinned widely, getting distracted and running to the Sheikah woman inside.

Conveniently enough, as the portal back home opened just after the (s/n) left. I smiled towards Link and held his hand, returning towards the portal.

"(S/n). He had his fathers gorgeous hair."

Link grinned, taking my hand and entering the portal. "And his mothers mesmerizing eyes."