Sidon X Reader | Childish

Warnings:
None

I had been dating Sidon for about a week. Yes, not very long, I know. We're quite close, however as we were friends before and I was already living with him because there weren't any Hylian houses in the Domain and he said that I shouldn't waste all my rupees at the inn. Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long for us to confess to each other. I giggled, thinking about my handsome prince. I can't believe he likes me ba-

Water splashed in my face and I was broken from my thoughts. "Hey!"

Sidon, who was in the large pond I was sitting in front of giggled childishly. "Wasn't me."

"Then who was it?"

Sidon ducked under water, resurfacing with a fish he held high enough for me to see without it suffocating. "Shroomy."

I raised a brow, chuckling to myself. "Shroomy?"

He nodded his head rapidly, "Yup." He gently turned around the fish, which appeared to be a Voltfin trout. "Look," he pointed to one of the spots on it's back which looked like a Stamella Mushroom.

"Ah. I see. Mushroom so Shroomy?"

He nodded his head, releasing Shroomy as they darted away quickly. "So, what do you want to do today, treasure?"

I blinked, I forgot about that pet name. A deep blush crept up my face and I chuckled. "I don't know. I just wanted to hang out."

He pouted. "Hang out sounds like we're just friends. You mean a date."

I felt the blush get deeper. "Yea-?"

He chuckled, pulling himself out of the water and shaking, almost like a dog, and spraying water everywhere.

"Sidon! What the hell?! Now I'm all wet!"

He turned, playfully sticking his tongue at me. "What are you going to do about it?"

     I grinned, walking towards him, "I don't know... maybe... this!" I jumped towards him and began tickling his sides, right by his most sensitive spots, his gills. "How do ya like that?!"

     He laughed, toppling to the floor within seconds. "No! (Y/N)! Stop it!" He was laughing so hard tears were pricking his eyes. "I'm sorry, just please-" I pulled my hands away, grinning down at him. "You're cruel."

     "What?! I am not!"

     "You are too."

     "Am not!"

     "Are too."

     "Am not!"

     "Fine," he sat up, pulling me down into his lap, "You're too pretty and cute to be cruel."

     "Sidon!"

     He giggled innocently, wrapping his arms around me. "What?"

     I blushed, "Tone down the flirting."

    "Why?" He chuckled to himself, eyeing my reddening face. "Why should I, love?"

I pouted, glancing away. "Now I feel like you're mocking me."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are too~."

He grumbled, staring at me for a moment before pecking me on the lips. "Haha! Take that!"

I blushed, but kissed him back. "No, you take that!"

This time, he was the one to blush and we just stared at each other. After a few moments however, we broke out laughing and rolled onto the floor, holding each other tightly. Gosh, I love this childish Zora so much!