SkullKid X Reader | Flutes

Requested by: @lightbulbgurl

Warnings:
None

Notes:
This is a sibling relationship and (Y/N) is SkullKid's younger sister.
Sorry this took so darn long

      "Skully!" I giggled, running up to my older brother as he walked back into our little home in the Lost Woods. He's been taking care of me since I got lost here and now we're like siblings.

"Hey, (Y/N)." He smiled, opening his arms, letting me to run into a huge hug. "How're you doing?"

"Good! How about you?"

He smiled, little beak moving upwards. "I'm good too. A boy taught me a new song. Would you like to hear it?"

My eyes widened and I nodded, "Yes! I want to hear the song! Play the song!"

"Okay, sit down then." He nodded to a small stump at I used as A chair.

      I smiled, running over with my little legs and pulled myself up to sit on the chair. I turned, once seated, towards my brother. "Play it!" I clapped my hands, "Play it!"

      He smiled, warmth sparking in his glowy eyes. "Alright. Quiet down, now." He brought his flute up to his mouth and began to play.

      I recognized the tune. The forest girl plays it a lot when wandering around the woods.

      "Saria's Song!"

*****

"Skully...?" I called, wiping away tears. I'd fallen down some weird hole with weird faces and now we were separated. "Brother?" I whimpered.

      I sat down. He told me that if I get lost I should stay in place. That he'd come find me and that if I move around it might make it hard for him to find me.

      I know there was something else he told me. Something about a special song... but I can't remember it. It's like... all memories of the song were wiped from my mind. I pulled out my flute, the notes not coming to me. I shook, why can't I remember the notes?

Crunching sounded behind me and a older girl with red hair tilted her head at me. "Oh. Hey, there. Where's your parents?"

*****

It's been three years now. I'm now 13 and Skull Kid would be... 15. Wow.

      Well, I've been living with Cremia and Romani, taking care of the cows. Today, I was at the town, taking a delivery to the Milk Bar. For being members only they sure do run out quick. Oh well.

I pulled the cart over, laying it down and knocking on the door, waiting for the owner to come out and pay me. I turned, seeing a small blonde boy. He looked a few years younger than me and was scribbling furiously into a Bombers Notebook. Huh.

He caught me staring and walked over, "Hi! Do you work here?"

"No, I just make deliveries. I'm from Romani Ranch."

"I see."

I raised a brow as he stared at me. "Uh-"

"Can you give me a membership?"

"No. Sorry. I just make deliveries, don't actually go here."

"Alright..."

I looked towards his neck where a blue ocarina sat, tired around a string. "Hey..." I furrowed my brows. Wasn't this the kid Skull Kid found? The one who taught him that song? The one I can't remember? "Uh, have you ever met a dude with..." darn, all my memories are blurry. "A large hat? Kind of short. Maybe... 15?"