Assurance

Taehyung pov

I started to panic a million thoughts we're running through my head. Should I tell the truth or should I lie. Will she think it's weird or would she still be supporting.

Rosé seemed to notice how tensed up I was so she immediately said,

"Hey calm down I won't judge you I promise. If you aren't ready to tell me that's fine I won't force you".

I took a deep breath and responded ,

"No if I can't say it now then I won't be able to say it later on".

I took another deep breath and said,

"Who you just saw now, it's my boyfriend. His name is Jeon Jungkook he's 18 almost 19. He's a bunny hybrid I bought him at a hybrid pet shop and we've been together for about 7 months".

Rosé just sat there with an expression that I couldn't quite read. She then smiled and said,

"Why didn't you tell me sooner. He looks adorable, although I have to ask why a hybrid? Couldn't you get a normal human boyfriend?"

I tensed up at that question. I never really thought about that, why didn't I get a normal person it's not like I couldn't, and if I did it would've been more socially acceptable.

"I guess I just fell for him if he wouldn't of been a hybrid I would probably still get together with him" I answered truthfully. 

My sister only sighed and said, "If you are happy with him the only right thing I could do is be happy for both of you. And if you allow me to, I would love to get to know Jungkook. I know that hybrids have a different age mindset so you will need to help me out a bit".

I was in complete silence I was shocked I expected for her to be supportive but I didn't expect for her to actually want to spend time with Jungkook.

I only nodded unaware of what to say, once I nodded Rosé hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear about how happy she was and how proud she was of me. I unconsciously hugged her back, the hug lasted about 2 minutes though it felt like a few seconds. Once we broke our hug she looked at me with a wide smile and said excited,

"So when can I meet him?!"

"I think it's best if we schedule a day, he's usually really shy and anxious when it comes to meeting new people so it will be best if I am present. Today as you can see it wasn't a good day besides he's asleep at the moment. Also I'll probably have to schedule a day off from work and you'll need to also leave school and buy a plane ticket to come". I answered

My sister stared at me with a blank face and said, "Geez all that rambling made you sound like an old man. I'm your sister not a business partner".

"Sorry" was all that I said.

"Tell you what, once you schedule a day off you tell me, and Jackson and I will buy plane tickets and stay here for a couple of days we could even take care of him once we get to know him". She said excitedly

"That's seems like a good plan" I answered smiling a bit.

"Well now that that's settled it's time for me to leave. Thanks for telling me the truth also I expect you to send me a picture of Jungkook I'll fill in Jackson about all of this". She said while walking towards the door she then thanked me once more while waving goodbye and like that she left.

Once she left I felt like a weight was lifted off from me. I felt really relaxed and calm for some reason. I was just happing knowing that at least I wasn't completely alone some of my family still wanted me in their life. Out of nowhere I felt extremely tired so I went upstairs to my room where I found my bunny boy laying down while sucking his thumb and hugging my pillow. I then took off my shirt and pants and decided to call it a night. Once I lay down Jungkook immediately woke up and latched into me.

I chuckled softly and cuddled him back, he then went towards my neck and started sucking. As much as I wish I could stop him I know that it's best to let him do as he wishes. He did that for about 5 minutes until he finally stopped.

"D-dada, who was that g-girl?" My Kookie asked.

"She's my sister Kookie you'll meet her soon" I replied tiredly.

"Sister, so Dada h-has family?" Jungkook asked once again.

"Of course I do everyone has a family Jungkook even you do" I replied.

"Then w-where is Kookie family?" He asked with an innocent face.

At that moment my mouth went dry I couldn't possibly tell him that his parents are dead and that he was the only child. Why did I even told him that gosh I'm so stupid. I was then interrupted by my thoughts when Jungkook spoke again.

"Dada ish my family rwight? A-and even if Dada ish my only f-family Koo will b-be happy. B-because Koo ish not alone a-anymore and meanwhile Dada is with Koo, Koo w-will be happy".

I was speechless he was staring at me with his big adorable doe eyes one of his bunny ears was down while the other one was up, his bunny tail was twitching slightly meaning he was nervous and embarrassed. At that moment I hugged him tightly and at that moment I knew that I had a purpose and that purpose was to make him happy no matter what.

"You're right baby but don't forget about Jimin, Yoongi, and Hobi they are also your family. And don't you ever think I will leave you. You and I will be together forever I promise you that". I said

Jungkook then hold his pinky to mine to 'seal the deal'. That night we both fell asleep in each other's arms, it was also one of the best nights I've ever had.

__>€\*]£]*_>>\€]£\¥_+€[%\#]%]€[*+_

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more school no more distractions!!!!Summer is here and updates are as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more school no more distractions!!!!
Summer is here and updates are as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the long break I hope you forgive me💜💜💜💜

Also thanks we hit 80k💜💜💜💜

This is honestly crazy I will start uploading more of course so hopefully you guys will continue reading this story.

Also happy pride month and don't forget to stream butter💜