Day 2 pt.2

Taehyung pov

"Oh Lisa you're here, look this is Kim Taehyung Jin-hun's son. The one that she's always talking about." Min-seo said

I looked at her and our eyes landed on each other she looked down and blushed bright red.

"I'm Lisa" she said while extending her hand.

"Taehyung" I replied and shook her hand.

"Well now that you two are here together go and get to know each other". My mother said while smiling.

I was about to protest but before I could do that I felt a hand grabbing my hand. Lisa grabbed my hand and starting to rush out of the party.

We the stopped in front of a car, "What are you waiting for, get inside" Lisa said while smiling.

I smiled a bit and sat on the passenger seat while Lisa was driving. I didn't know where we were going but for some reason I felt like I could trust her.

While she was driving we started talking, I thought it was going to be awkward but it was the exact opposite it felt as if I knew her for years.

On the way we were cracking jokes, sharing some stories, and just getting to know each other. We later finally arrived to some place, it was a small ice cream shop. I immediately started to think about my Jungkook but I quickly shrugged it off.

We both entered and started ordering, I ordered a plain vanilla ice cream and she ordered a strawberry ice cream. We later sat in a small booth and started talking again.

"I just can't believe that you're single it doesn't make sense" she said while giggling.

"I have the same question for you too, how can you be single any guy with the right mind would already give you a ring".

She laughed and said "You flatter me too much, but now changing topic what would you say it's the first thing you noticed in a girl?"

"Hmm I would say the brand of their clothes" I answered truthfully.

"What's your favorite clothing brand then?"

"Gucci of course" I said chuckling.

"Well I guess I made a fantastic first impression" she said in a flirty way

"I guess you did, hey can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Of course anything"

"What are your thoughts on hybrids?"

"Oh god don't even get me started on them, I still have no idea how are they even trending. They are just so disgusting and the people who buy them, they literally only buy them for sex might as well solicite a prostitute."

"Why do you find them disgusting?"

"How can you not, they are just humans with a pair of animal ears and tails. Most of them act like fucking children even if they are already grown up." She said.

I was shocked and speechless after her rant I then said "Wow I've never met someone who hated hybrids so much".

"Oh my god I'm so sorry for ranting I don't usually rant I'm sorry if you think I'm annoying" she said while covering her face.

"No it's fine don't worry about it, and I don't find you annoying either".

"Okay then" she said while uncovering her face.

"Why did you asked me about hybrids if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh it's just that my friend bought one recently and I just wanted to know your opinions about them" I lied.