Hybrid??

Taehyung pov

As I entered the store I expected to be introduced with many cute animals, not naked humans with tails and ears where am I? why the hell did Hoseok brought me here? and the biggest question of all what are those creatures?

I had so many questions I was later interrupted from my thoughts by Hoseok,

"See any that you like" he asked me. Umm no what the hell is this place what are these things why did u brought me here?!! I answered ranting.

"Haha they are called hybrids they are super rare, not many people have them, but today you are going to buy one cmon look at them aren't they the cutest" he answered cooing.

I really don't know Hobi, if you had told me earlier then I would actually give it some thought, this is a lot to take in I said.

"Cmon!!! Who cares we're already here I promise you won't regret getting one just look around we are not leaving until you buy one. Now if you excuse me I have to go back to my boyfriend and get a hybrid for us". He said and just like that he left and started to wander around the hybrids.

I was speechless but then I realized that there's nothing wrong in just looking around right?

About 5 minutes passed and now that I'm wandering around I started to feel less creeped out and started to actually think that they are cute.

Then suddenly I started to hear little sniffles it seemed that they came from the the end of the store so I went there.

And there he was, a cute naked bunny hybrid all alone in a cage in the corner crying silently. There was a poster in his cage it read "High Maintenance" no wonder he's still here not many people will want to struggle with a hybrid I honestly felt bad for him he was way too adorable to be here.

I soon shook away my thoughts and decided to talk to him, in his cage I saw a name probably it was his, the name was Jeon Jungkook cute I thought.

"Hey bunny why are crying you're far too adorable to cry" I told him.

At that time he stopped crying and stared at me with his adorable doe eyes he wiped his nose with his small hands and started to talk to me.

Koo all lone nu one wans koo ( koo is all alone and no one wants koo) he tried saying something else but he was struggling so he bursted in more tears.

Hey hey don't cry don't worry I'll adopt you, you won't be alone anymore. I have no idea why I said this but as soon as those words came out of my mouth he immediately stopped crying. "Weally" ( really) he said excited .

Yes really I answered and called the worker. The lady came and I told her that I wanted to adopt the bunny she was really shocked when I said this but I just ignored it. She told me to follow her, she took me to the front and gave me the adoption papers and I started to fill them out once I was done with them she started to talk to me.

"Are you sure you want to adopt him there are other better options sir". She told me whispering.

Yes I'm sure, why is there something wrong with him that I should know about I replied.

"Well his full name is Jeon Jungkook he has been returned here quite a lot. From what I've heard from my boss is that he goes in heat pretty often, has speaking problems, and doesn't really know how to walk as he has been in a cage most of his life so basically you will be taking care of a baby" she said finishing her rant.

"Ok well thanks for informing me, it still doesn't change my mind. So can you please get my bunny for me to take now I'm a busy man I have things to do" I said coldly.

She blushed and left to get Jungkook now all I had to do was wait. But meanwhile I spotted Hobi and Yoongi, oh wow I actually forgot about them I saw them both hugging and cooing a cute cat hybrid. Guess they found the one I stopped thinking about it when I saw the worker carrying Jungkooks cage, she set him down and said,

"Here he is all yours have a good day sir you can take him out of the cage or keep it, it doesn't matter" then she left.

I immediately crouched down and picked up my bunny I noticed how light he was oh, how bad am I going to spoil him I just knew it. I was interrupted by my thoughts when Hobi called me guess we are going home now.

I looked at my shoulder where Jungkook was sleeping peacefully oh god I just knew right there and then that he's going to be the end of me.

------------------------

840 words wow!!! Another chapter in one day hopefully you guys like it this one is a little bit longer so I'm sorry if you guys don't like long chapters let me know what you think about the story so far

840 words wow!!! Another chapter in one day hopefully you guys like it this one is a little bit longer so I'm sorry if you guys don't like long chapters let me know what you think about the story so far. PEACE!!!!!!😆