Sick

Taehyung pov

These days have been pretty awesome, Jungkook now crawls and my back can finally rest.

When he arrived for the first time he was really skinny you could even see his ribs. But since he found about food he has gained a lot of weight.

He isn't chubby or anything but he's well fit. Well enough about my ranting right now I'm cooking breakfast it's 9:00 am and Jungkook by now should have been already awake watching cartoons.

Once I finished cooking I went upstairs to wake up my bunny. I shook him gently for about a minute, but he wouldn't budge.

A minute later he woke up but he was pretty pale.

"Hey bubs are you alright" I asked him.

He groaned and then sat up holding his stomach.

I was confused but then he started throwing up, I flinched and almost gagged.

But I was still there for him rubbing his back, once he was done he fell asleep again while I was mopping my poor floor.

When I was done I touched his forehead and it was pretty hot I got a thermometer and gently put it inside his mouth.

When it beeped I took it out and saw 100.4 Fahrenheit. I immediately went down stairs and got a wet cloth to put it on his forehead.

He whined and started shivering, so I cuddled him a bit.

"I should take him to the doctor he's definitely sick, but can I take him to a doctor or a vet" I thought to myself so I decided to call Hobi.

After 3 rings he answered,

"Hey wassup"

"Hobi it's me and I have a question"?

"Fire away" he said chuckling

"So Jungkook is sick he has a fever and he just threw up, I don't know if I should take him to a doctor or a vet I need some recommendations" I said ranting.

"Ok first of all you need to calm down, there is a hybrid doctor and he's pretty good I took Jimin the other day for a check up. It's just a 30 minute drive so it's not that far. I'll send you the address immediately" he said than hanged up.

I let a sigh of relief when I saw the address and the number flashed in my phone.

I called the doctor's office and scheduled an appointment for today.

When that was done I saw Jungkook holding his stomach in pain and crying silently.

I went over to him and rubbed his tummy while whispering sweet words to him and constantly kissing his face.

He fell asleep again I saw the time and it was almost time for the appointment. I started packing some snacks as Jungkook haven't eaten anything, some baby wipes, and a bottle.

I woke up Jungkook he couldn't walk so I carried him and put him in the back seat.

30 minutes later we arrived and he threw up once again. I carried him into the doctor office we were now in the waiting room.

Out of no where Jungkook started crying I tried to jump him gently in my lap, didn't work. I gave him butt pats, didn't work, I scratched his ears, didn't work. I whispered sweet words, didn't work.

He's probably just in pain I thought while rubbing his back.

About 15 minutes later they finally called us in, they took his temperature, weight, heart pressure, and ect.

They took some tests and left us in one of the rooms, then the doctor came in.

"Hello I'm Dr.Kim, and I just got the results. So I see that Jungkook has a stomach flu, it's pretty normal for hybrids to get sick before going into heat"

Heat??? I questioned,

"Yes he's about to be sexually active I can't really tell you exactly when but for sure it will be soon so just be ready for that. Also we will have to give him 2 shots and we'll give you some medicine the instructions are there so don't worry".

Is there something for his heat, I asked.

"Yes there are some pills that would control it , I could give you some if you would like".

"Yes please" I answered.

"Ok I'll be right back with the shots" then he left.

I saw Jungkook who was trying to cuddle with me, "Ok baby boy I'm going to need you to be strong ok" I told him.

He weakly nodded, the doctor then came and laid him in the bed. He then took off his pants and underwear, and started to give him a shot in one of his cheeks he cleaned it up and put a band aid on, he then did the same thing to the other.

When he finished he put his things back on, gave me the medicine and then left.

Once he left Kookie immediately bursted in tears "D-Dada *sniff* b-bum bum" he made grabby hands and I cooed and pick him up while rubbing his butt.

I calmed him down before going back to the car I took the medicine with me an like that we drove back home.

_____________________________

Another chapter hope u guys like it check out my new story "His baby boy"🙏🏽