Kiss

Taehyung pov

~~1 month later~~

One month has passed and I can technically say that me and Kookie have gotten closer.

He now calls me " Dada" at first it was a little weird, but now I have gotten used to it. He still calls me "Tata" though, but its rare when he does it.

In the good side he's now gotten better in talking, but he still cries when he can't say a word.

He still doesn't walk, believe me I have tried teaching him but he doesn't budge. So what I have to do now is massage his legs so he won't get cramps.

Also he is now more comfortable in baby space he tends to slip a lot, but is fine. Jimin and Jungkook are now officially best friends they just love being with each other.

Well enough about that, right now I'm in my way with Jungkook to get ice cream this is his first time getting one so he was excited.

It all happened when he saw a commercial about making your own ice cream. And since then he hasn't stopped begging me to buy him one.

So here we are inside of the ice cream store with Kookie looking at all the flavors for the past 5 minutes and still can't choose one.

Bubs try to hurry up ok you've already been here for 5 minutes, I told him.

"Dada so many cowos (colors) koo wans all", He said.

I chuckled and told him, baby I can take you anytime you want here, there is still a lot of time for you to try all the flavors.

He looked at me with wide sparkly eyes "weally" (really) he said.

Yes of course now hurry up. He then chose chocolate with a lot of whip cream and sprinkles while I just chose a plain vanilla one.

But once we arrived home he finished his ice cream together with mine, he's still a messy eater so I had to clean up all of his mess but once that was done he wanted to build a fort.

We spend around 10 minutes to finish the fort he then brought some of his plushies so "they won't be alone".

We were watching Cinderella while cuddling until Jungkook got on top of me, he started to suck on my neck and I quickly got his pacifier and shoved it on his mouth.

Gosh thank god that was quick if he had stayed much longer I would've had to take a cold shower. I was interrupted by my thoughts as I heard cute giggles.

I saw Jungkook giggling over nothing, he's definitely in baby space thank god he has his nappy on.

I then started to focus more on Jungkook than the movie. He's so precious I thought.

But then my mind started to think some other stuff like, how would it be in the future? Will we still be together ? Does he like me? Will he still call me "Dada"? How would it feel to kiss him?

Gosh what I'm I thinking I blushed. But I really wanted to know if he even knew what a kiss was. So I had a plan,

I removed my arms around him, he immediately whined but I placed him in-front of me while he was laying down.

Almost like the position of when I change his diaper. I started to blow raspberries in his tummy he was fully laughing now.

I have never heard him laugh like this before. I've heard him giggle but this was different.

Then I started to kiss his tummy, chest, neck, and now I was kissing his face. He was still giggling which is a good sign.

Once I stopped and stared at him he immediately made grabby hands and said "Dada kiss koo mowe (more)" I chuckled and asked teasingly,

Where do you want me to kiss you?

He went silent for a few seconds, but then answered me by pointing his lips.

I was really nervous and a blushing mess, but I still tried to keep my cool.

Are you sure? I asked him.

He nodded and tried to grab my face. I chuckled and started to lean in slowly, once our lips were touching I left them there for a few seconds to see if he was still comfortable.

Once I saw that he was, I started to move my lips gently. He got the rhythm pretty quickly.

The kiss was slow, short and a little sloppy but it was nice. When I pulled away I stared at him to see his reaction. His face was completely red and he was trying to cover it with his hands.

I cooed but continued watching Cinderella while cuddling, but now this time we were softly kissing as Jungkook kept popping out his lips every time he wanted a kiss.

It was really an adorable sight. But that's  how the rest of the day went by.

________________________________

I give up☹️
So tired