Best Mistake

Taehyung pov

It was a normal Sunday morning but for some reason it felt like it wasn't going to be a good day.

I ignored the feeling and went to do my morning routine.

I woke up Jungkook, showered him, feed him, and now I left him with his blanket and plushie watching Aladdin.

I had to get some work done so I had to be inside my studio.

I haven't really been working, as all of my attention lately has been on Jungkook, And I don't want to be behind so I'm trying to do as much as possible without any distractions.

20 minutes has passed and so far so good I already printed out 5 documents. But as expected I was interrupted by a loud noise.

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook crying in the floor. I ran up to him and quickly carried him.

I was lightly bouncing him and whispering sweet words.

Once he calmed down I saw he had a bruise in his knee. But before I treated him I wanted to know what happened.

"Baby what happened can you tell Dada" I asked.

"Koo Koo wans snack b-but when Koo stand u-up Koo fel" he answered.

I definitely had to coo, he was so adorable. I lift him up and went to get him a granola bar and some fruit snacks.

I feed him really quickly, but he was still hungry so I warmed up some banana milk and gave it to him while rubbing his tummy.

Once I finished he was sleepy so I picked him up, went upstairs and let him sleep in the bed.

I went again to my studio and continued working for another 15 minutes.

Until I was again interrupted by a cry. I went over to my room and saw Jungkook crying and making grabby hands, I sighed and carried him.

I really love to baby him but he has to learn how to walk at least. I said in my mind.

I saw now that he was wide awake but seeing how he was clinging to me I knew that he doesn't want to be alone.

So I took him to my studio, got a coloring book and some crayons.

I let him down and he immediately started coloring.

I was pretty happy with all the work I had accomplished now I just needed two more papers to get printed out and I was done

Guess I would be able to take Jungkook to the zoo this week, I thought excitedly.

While I was waiting for the papers to print I realized I had to go to the bathroom and bad, so I quickly kissed Jungkook's head and rushed to the restroom.

Not knowing it was going to be one of the worst mistakes of my life.

Once I was done with my business I went back to my studio whistling.

But when I opened the door I saw Jungkook coloring my folders and some documents.

At that instance I only saw read, I picked Jungkook up and placed him on the couch while I was picking up the documents.

I was so mad almost all of the work that I had done was now completely ruined. I turned around and saw Jungkook staring at me innocently with his doe eyes.

It calmed me down, just a bit but I still picked him. He started to giggle but once I put him over my knee and gave him a spank he completely shut up I spanked him 5 times in total.

He was completely quiet, but when I turned him around he broke down crying and hugging me.

I really hate to see him cry but he has to learn to not do everything he wants to.

I went to the hallway and put him down in the floor facing the corner which wasn't easy I'll tell you that.

"Dada no leve Koo Koo lone" he said whimpering.

"Bunny I don't want too either but because of what you did, now Dada has to do his work all over again, so just stay here and once I'm done I'll come for you ok" I told him.

But obviously he didn't liked the idea and started to cry again.

I sighed and left him there while I went back to work again.

Around 15 minutes had passed and I'm almost done with my work. Jungkook seemed to had calmed himself down.

Now it's completely quiet. When I was standing in front of the printer waiting for the last paper to print I heard some noises but decided to ignore it.

When I was sorting the papers in their folders I heard my door squeaking.

I turned around and saw the most beautiful sight in history.

There was my angel crawling for the first time, he was trying to get to me.

I think by this point I was crying of happiness. I quickly picked him up kissed him all around his face and his lips of course.

I was spinning him around and telling him how proud I was of him.

I did felt a little of regret that he only crawled because I left him alone, but overall was happy that now he knows how to crawl.

______________________________

Right now I'm starting to feel like this story it's not going to have a plot

So I'm going to work on that.

I really thought it was going to be easier tbh.