Day 3 pt. 2

WARNING Some angst⚠️

Taehyung pov

"You are what"!? My father stood up and banged his fist in the table.

"What kind of sick joke is this Taehyung, if you don't want to be with Lisa just say it but you don't have to lie about your sexuality". My mother said

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not lying, I've been gay ever since I was 15 and I've finally accepted myself and settled down with someone, and I'm happy with him". I said

Once I said this everything fell in a deep silence, I felt like everyone's eyes were on me and I didn't know how to feel about that. At this point I just wanted to run away and never come back, but before I could do it I felt a strong punch being planted on the side of my face.

I stumbled a bit and I heard everyone gasp at what just happened, my father just hit me he was usually super calm and always supported me through everything I would've expected a slap from my mother but never a punch from my father.

"You disgust me, no son of my mine is going to be a fucking faggot do you hear me! You just disappoint me what happened to you, you couldn't get girls so you went for guys, huh is that what happened?!" My father snapped.

"That's not what happened I could get anyone I like, It just happens that I don't like girls".

Once I said that another punch landed on my face which made me fall down.

"Honey that's enough don't hit him"! My mother pleaded him.

"How can I not hit him! There's something obviously wrong with him, if I can only beat all the gayness out of him I would"!

"That's not going to solve anything just leave him alone" Rosé said while standing up.

My father seemed to calm down, he has always had a soft spot for Rosé so there is no surprise that he obeyed her.

I got up as quickly as I could and ran upstairs to my room. I then started crying while packing my stuff in a hurry, I knew coming here was a stupid idea. Why did it have to be this way, why couldn't they just accept me for who I am. I know it would've been worse if I said that Jungkook was a hybrid, because just like Lisa they also find them disgusting.

The biggest thing that hurt me was my father hitting me. I was always the golden son so they never laid their hands on me, and I always admired my dad. When I found out I was gay I wasn't scared of coming out to him I was only scared to tell my mother, but now I see it was the opposite. And to make matters worse my mother isn't supportive at all.

While I was packing I saw some blood that dripped into my clothes, that's when I realized that I had a busted lip and that it was bleeding. This made me choke on a sob and more tears came out.

Once I was done packing I started to take some deep breaths I didn't wanted them to see that they affected me in any way. So once I calmed down I went downstairs with my suitcase and saw that all of them were now sitting in the living room talking. And once they heard my footsteps it went quiet.

I decided to just ignore it and walked down the stairs once I was in front of the door my mother said,

"Once you leave that door don't ever think of coming back, unless you walk in being straight again"

Once those words came out of her mouth my body froze and some tears were threatening to come out but I controlled them.

"Then I guess you won't ever see me again" once I said that I left and just started walking I didn't called a cab earlier because I wanted to be alone with my thoughts and even tho my suitcase was heavy it wasn't much of a bother. I have gotten somewhat stronger from carrying my Kookie around.