Accident

Warning ⚠️
Baby space
Diaper use
If you are not comfortable with this content I recommend you to skip this chapter then🙏🏽

Taehyung pov

It was 8:00 am in a Sunday. I woke up by little sniffles and someone softly shaking me. Once I opened my eyes I saw Jungkook with teary eyes .

I immediately woke up, "Baby what's wrong are you ok, what happened" I asked worriedly.

And that's where he bursted down in tears, "Tata koo koo pee pee" he said stuttering a little bit.

( cringed a little sorry)

And thats when I realized that the bed was wet. "Hey is fine ok don't worry about it cmon let's get you cleaned up alright", I said. He nodded sniffing while making grabby hand, I picked him up an went to the bathroom.

I prepared a bath really quickly , took of his dinosaurs pajamas and left him in the tub, while I went to put the blankets in the washer.

Once I came back I washed him completely, dressed him, and went downstairs to cook breakfast, once I was done I sat the table up then carried Jungkook from the living room into the kitchen.

I sat him in my lap as I know he hates not having physical contact, and started to feed him I made him wear his new bib as he's always making a mess with food.

But hey it helped, once we were done he didn't left a big mess like the other times.

We went to the living room and decided to watch Iron man as it was one of Jungkook's favorites. But when the movie was almost over I heard Jungkook sob I turned around and he was hugging his blanket.

"Hey what happened now"? I asked him then I got close to him and held his face with my hands. And that's when he said crying "Koo pee pee I sowey".

"Hey it's fine alright, let's go to our room" I picked him up and he whined. This is the second time already is there something wrong with his bladder? I thought. But then I remembered the diapers that Yoongi made me buy I should thank him later.

I laid him down in the bed and took off his underwear and sweatpants I was contemplating wether I should put him in diapers or not.

I guess I don't loose nothing in trying right? So I went to my closet and got the diapers with the powder, and wipes. I went over to my bed where he was laying down.

I cleaned him and put the diaper on surprisingly he didn't whine, he didn't look uncomfortable either. Now he only had a shirt and his nappy on when I carried him again, he started to suck on my neck.

So once again I went to my closet and got a pacifier and stacked it in his mouth once I did he calmed down.

Wow he must be in baby space, he's always been in little space but this is the fist time I see him regress that much I sighed and sat down.

Then I started to lightly bounce him in my lap. Who would've thought that I would be comfortable with this. A few minutes passed and I heard his stomach growl, I chuckled as I remembered that he is hungry 20/7.

I went down to the kitchen Jungkook still in my arms I grabbed a bottle from the cabinet and poured some warm banana milk.

Once I checked that it was fine I started to feed him like a baby. Once he finished 4 bottles he was full and dosing off I took a million of pictures first then I cuddled him in the sofa as we were watching Moana.

I was gently rubbing his tummy and his ears and that's when it happened,

"Dada wove u" Jungkook said before falling asleep.

I tried answering but just stayed frozen. I even called Hobi for advice. I was just shocked he said that I'm not really into the "daddy" calling and I was just questioning myself if I loved Jungkook.

I mean I did adopt him, take care of him, carry him everywhere, and even get him everything he wants. Sigh well I'm just thankful for right now that he's asleep.

If he says it again I'll be ready to answer him.

________________________________

Heyyyy another chapter I feel like I did pretty bad in this one but not as bad as I thought I will do

I still need to learn more about little space but still let me know how was it😊