Day 1

(It's my birthday today😆🎂 Happy birthday to me lalalaala happy birthday to me❤️)

Taehyung pov

I finally arrived it was around 3 in the morning, my mother was waiting for me in the airport as soon as I saw her I started to remember all of the good memories I've had in my town.

I sent a quick message to Hobi telling him that I finally arrived and as soon as it was sent I turned off my phone.

I quickly went over to my mother and hugged her for what it seemed like hours when it was really just a few minutes.

Once we stopped I saw my father smiling next to her I gave him a quick hug and he ruffled my hair like old times.

We later went to the car my father drove while we were all talking we talked about different things, from the company to just updates from our lives I of course didn't mention Jungkook and I had no plans in letting them know he existed not now at least.

When we finally arrived home I was happy to see that it still looked the same then I carried my suitcase to my old bedroom. Which still looked the same.

Once I finished unpacking I checked the time which was 3:45 am then I realized how tired I actually was and like that I fell asleep thinking about tomorrow.

Hoseok pov (Surprise!!)

Last night I fell asleep later than usual Jungkook couldn't fell asleep he kept asking for Taehyung. I didn't try to call him as I knew that he wouldn't answer as he was still in his flight.

I tried everything from warm milk, to reading him a bed time story, I even slipped one sleeping pill. But he just kept crying he even woke up my Jimin so I decided to sleep with him.

I made Yoongi sleep with our baby in our room while I slept in Jimin's room along with Jungkook. Poor baby he tired himself out from all that crying that he fell asleep on his own.

Once he fell in a deep slumber I carried him into Jimin's nursery which he has never used. I laid him down and left the door open just in case he woke up crying again.

And after a few minutes that I didn't hear anything I decided to just rest my eyes but I guess I was really tired that as soon as I closed my eyes I fell asleep.

~~~Next Day~~~

I woke up at six in the morning like usual I looked at the other side of my bed and cooed at the sight, my baby cuddling my other baby I took a quick picture and placed it as my new phone wallpaper.

Once that I was done I got up and wore my robe, then I went to check on Jungkook. He was wide awake on the crib while staring at the mobile toy on top of him.

I cooed lightly and went over to him I picked him up lightly and he immediately started to cling into me. I then realized that he slipped in baby space.

"Must have been because of all that crying" I said silently. I then went downstairs with Kookie on my arms once we went into the kitchen I sat him down on Jimin's high chair.

I then started to prepare some oatmeal for Kookie I added some strawberry's and some bananas as I know those are his favorites fruits.

Once the oatmeal was finished I then started to get out a plastic bowl, Jungkook kept staring at all my moves while drooling lightly it was hard to not let out a chuckle but I still kept it in.

I then started to feed Jungkook his expressions were so cute he kept clapping his chubby hands and kept bouncing lightly.

Four bowls of oatmeal later he was finally full, now I had to prepare him his morning bottle. I warmed up some banana milk and went over to  the sofa. I then cradled Jungkook in my arms while feeding him his bottle.

Once he was done he then started to get sleepy which also made me sleepy so I decided to also take a nap. And just waited for Yoongi to wake me up.

-__\<_<_>_**\€\£¥_+|€|€_£*_£]€|€\€

Yasss!!!!!🤪

This is too cute😂❤️

This is too cute😂❤️

Really short chapter I'm so sorry guys I promise the next one will be longer.

Also 1k reads are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!❤️ I love you guys so much that's is too much I never thought I will ever go to that number. You are real ones😔❤️