Bath

Taehyung pov

I woke up by some wet feeling in my neck, when I opened my eyes I saw Jungkook sucking on my neck.

How long has he been doing that? I thought. It's definitely going to leave a mark *sigh* I tried sitting up but Jungkook was on top of me and once I made an attempt he started whining.

"Shhh it's fine don't you want breakfast bun?" I asked him. He immediately nodded his doe eyes got bigger but made no attempt in getting off of me. Guess I am his legs, then once we ate and finished we were in the living room watching cartoons.

And I just had to take a picture of Jungkook's reaction once he saw the TV for the first time.

It was around 1:00 pm when I got a text from Hobi it read

Hobi🐴
Taeeeeee!!!!

Tae 👽
What do you want

Hobi🐴
We should go hybrid shopping I know a perfect store where they sell the cutest things!!😍

Tae 👽
Alright I'm down just send me the address and I'll meet you there probably around 3:00

Hobi🐴
Alright cool my Chimmy could finally meet Jungkookie awake oh I could see them being best friends already❤️🥰

Tae👽
Me too see you later 😂

After that conversation I decided to get Jungkook ready until a thought crossed my mind. Hold up Jungkook needs a bath but I don't think he knows how to shower by himself I blushed at the thought of me having to shower him.

Ok calm down Tae he has a mind of a child you could do this. So I went over to Jungkook who was really enjoying the cartoons. I turned off the Tv and Jungkook immediately whined and said "Tata nu koo wans" he said pointing at the Tv I cooed and told him

"I'm so sorry baby but you have to take a shower We're going shopping for you cmon let's get ready". I said he pouted but made grabby hands so that was my cue to pick him up. I went into my bathroom I sat him in the sink while I filled the tub with warm water and bubbles.

Then I started to take his shirt which was the only thing he was wearing I blushed but decided not to look down. I saw Jungkook and he was also blushing, oh god please help me and not make this awkward.

I carried him and sat him down in the water when his body touched the water he froze, shit don't tell me he doesn't like water please don't please don't cry I was silently praying but a splash cut me off of my thoughts.

Jungkook was giggling and splashing in the water playing with the bubbles. I let a sigh of relief then continued with my actions I washed him extra carefully as I didn't want to scare him in any way or get soap in his eyes.

Once I was done washing him I realized that I forgot the towel in my room shit but if I leave him alone he'll cry. But then I heard a giggle he seemed pretty entertained with the bubbles so he probably won't notice if I'm gone so I decided to leave quietly.

I went to room and there was the towel in my bed I grabbed the towel and headed once again to the bathroom. But when I opened the door I saw Jungkook stuffing his mouth with bubbles I rushed over him but I was too late he was already gagging and having a coughing fit.

I gave soft pats to his back and once he calmed down he turned to look at me with his doe teary eyes then he pouted and said "Tata" and started to whine.

I quickly took him out of the bath tub and wrapped him with the towel as he was shivering. Then I took him to my room and started to dress him he didn't like the pants and he tried to take them off. But I told him that if he stopped trying to take them off I will give him a reward later.

Gladly it worked and he stopped whining and pouting. I checked the time and saw that it was almost 3:00 already.

J-hope must be already on his way so I gave Jungkook a quick snack while we were watching Lilo and Stitch. Until we were interrupted by a car beep that came outside I picked up Jungkook and got inside the car.

Yoongi was in the driver seat with Hobi next to him Jimin was in the backseat I sat down next to him Jungkook on my lap, when I tried to sit him down he started whining clutching into me.

*Sigh* hopefully I won't have to carry him in the store and like that we left.

________________________________

I'm soooo tired I had to rewrite this chapter as it didn't save

But oh well life is unfair 🙃

Soooo how was it???? Hopefully you guys like it😄