Interactions

Taehyung pov

Ever since Rosé knew about Jungkook she hasn't stopped talking about her excitement in meeting him it's been kinda funny actually. I've send her some pictures since she was practically begging for them, also she showed my brother Jackson so he could get an idea of him. Jackson has also texted me and also said he was excited and looking forward to meeting him.

At first I didn't really believed Rosé about Jackson being ok with the whole I'm gay thing, since he is definitely a ladies man I expected him to feel disgusted or something. But I'm really grateful that he isn't, it even makes me feel a bit guilty for thinking that way.

I've been pretty busy with work since I will take some time off for Rosé and Jackson visit, I've been trying to complete everything. Jungkook isn't really excited about meeting them and I really don't blame him. He isn't exactly the best when it comes to meeting new people and since Rosé kinda scared him the first time he isn't really looking forward to meeting her officially. Though I feel like there is some trauma with Jungkook and women in general and since he isn't really around any women I haven't tested my theory.

They are supposed to come today which will be Friday so meanwhile I'm at work with Jungkook I asked one of my maids to clean my house.

I was going to leave Jungkook with Yoongi but he and J-hope had to run some errands with Jimin and if you are wondering what was it let's just say apparently he's allergic to pineapple and Yoongi discovered this once he fed him an entire pineapple.

Right now Jungkook is watching a cartoon in one of my laptops meanwhile I'm almost finished with one of my reports. The office has been a bit busy since it's internship season so I've been having a lot of students in meetings.

And since I'm the boss and my company only allows the best of the best I can only accept the students with the best grades and experience.

It took about 15 minutes until I was finally done with my work I started to stretch but was later interrupted by a knock.

I cleared my throat and said "Come in"

I was expecting my secretary to come in since she's the only one who is allowed to come in to my office. So I was shocked to see that it was Kimberly, she was one of the students that was having her internship here. She had a short black tight dress on which made her breasts show and some pair of black heels she also had her hair down and curled ends, in all honesty she looked great but it was definitely not appropriate for work.

"Mr Kim I brought some of the finished reports I thought it will be a good idea if you could check them for me" she said while giving me the reports and pushing out her chest.

It was really hard to not roll my eyes at her attempt of flirting. I sighed and started to check her reports which of course they were perfect flawless even, I did mention that I only accept the best of the best so I'm not surprised.

"Congrats Miss Kimberly they're perfect you did a good job" I said

"Oh my really thank you Mr. Kim, also you can call me Kim I don't mind" she said while playing her hair.

I smiled and responded, "I'll stick with Miss Kimberly"

When I was about to ask her to leave Kimberlys attention shifted to Jungkook who started to much on some carrots.

"Oh I didn't you had a hybrid Mr. Kim since when did you bought her"?

"It's a him and I've had him for a couple of months. Now Miss Kimberly I'll appreciate if you didn't say a word about him to the other employees, it will definitely make me forgive you for coming into my office even though you already know it's off limits."

Kimberlys face turned red in an instant she apologized an turned around to leave but not before shooting a glare to Jungkook. Though Jungkook was too busy eating carrots to even care. Once she left I let out a sigh today was a long day indeed I can't wait to just go home.

Another 3 hours passed and I finally finished with everything I was gathering my things to go home while Jungkook kept pulling on my arm.

"Baby let me just get my stuff" he huffed and continued pulling my arm.

Once I gathered everything we both left the office and drove back home. Jungkook immediately threw himself to the couch once we arrived. While I had to prepare dinner I made us a quick sandwich since I'm not a really a cook and this was the fastest thing I could make.

Jungkook and I are in silence once we were done I received a message from my sister saying that the plane landed and that'll she will be here in about half an hour. I wish I could say that I was happy at the news but it only made me anxious. Would they like Jungkook? What if they think our relationship is weird? What if they stop supporting us? I decided to distract myself by watching iron man with my kookie, he immediately curled up to my lap and we laid comfortably together.

45 minutes later we heard the door bell ring it only meant one thing they are here.

_|~\~>~\^!~{*¥|]€•>{=>_*|_><\|£•+~\

Yes I'm alive!!!!!!!!!!No I did not drop this story!!!!!Yes I will finish it!!!!!!!Yes I am sorry for not uploading!!!!Thank you for your patience!!!!!Thanks for voting, commenting, and reading!!!!!!!!I love all of you guys!!!!!!!!💜💜💜Thanks for...

No I did not drop this story!!!!!
Yes I will finish it!!!!!!!
Yes I am sorry for not uploading!!!!
Thank you for your patience!!!!!
Thanks for voting, commenting, and reading!!!!!!!!
I love all of you guys!!!!!!!!💜💜💜
Thanks for the 110k views!!!!💜
Happy second year anniversary to this story!!!!!!!💜
Please check out my other stories!!!!