Happy Birthday!⎊ - T.W.H.

Okay so I just got a REALLY good idea for a chapter I really hope you like it.

Quarantine chapter.

BUT HOLY F U C K HE'S SO PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE WHAT THE FUCK ^^

IF LOOKS CAN KILL I'D BE D E A D RIGHT ABOUT NOW

Y/n's pov

I set a cake on the table, with the lid on it and I had the candles that weren't lit yet, by the cake.

I smiled as I knew immediately that when he walked in he'd be happier than a puppy getting its first toy.

What he'd most excited about is me, I'm wearing his favorite dress, the one that's very slim and hugs my waist and my curves very well, and it shows a 'little' cleavage, and there's an opening in the back.

I went to my room and I got the gifts I got him, and a couple of gifts his friends mailed him.

I put them on the table and I smiled to myself, to what I accomplished.

I smirked as I decided to write a note and put it by the cake.

I wrote 'If you want a bigger present, come see me in our room.'

When I was done I heard the front door open and shut.

I went and hid in our room so he couldn't see me.

I heard him chuckle softly as he walked up to the table, seeing the gifts and the cake I left for him.

I'm guessing Tom saw the note because I heard a soft gasp.

I smirked to myself as I heard soft footsteps come to our room.

I smirked to myself as I walked to our bathroom, I stood in the mirror and I fixed my lipstick.

He walked into the bathroom and his jaw dropped.

I turned around and he gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing in his neck.

I smirked at him as I walked up to him.

"Hey babe." I said as his eyes couldn't look away from my breasts.

"Hey." I snapped my fingers and he looked into my eyes.

"My eyes are up here." I said as I pointed to my eyes with my pointer and middle finger.

"I apologize y/n, but you look so sexy today." He said, his voice deep and smooth like butter.

I smiled brightly.

"Just for you." I said, my palms pressing up against his chest, going up onto his shoulders, inhaling his scent.

He smirked softly, his lips attaching themselves to my neck, I almost moaned when he kissed my spot.

"You're all dressed up, and for what? It's quarantine." He said, feeling slightly bad.

"Like I said, 'Just for you.' You didn't forget it's your birthday right?"

"No, how could I forget? It's a birthday, if it's important, I'll remember it."

"Do you remember mine?"

"Always." He said and whispered it into my ear "It's y/bd." (Your/birthday)

He squeezed my waist and pulled me even closer as he groaned softly, and I felt his member press up against my thigh.

He pecked my lips and he smirked.

"Looks like you're my present and I get to unwrap you."

I bit my lip as I smirked.