Face mask* - N.R.

My bisexuality is at its PEAK right now and I feel like a Natasha chapter will help with my writers block.

Summary Natasha saw you doing your face mask and she wanted to do it too.

Light smut- (maybe)

Y/n's pov

Natasha and I were doing our face masks after a long day of work.

I smiled to myself as I rubbed the mask onto her face.

She smiled softly as she looked into my eyes.

"You can really feel it cleaning your face." She said.

I smiled at her as I said "That's the point."

"It's very refreshing."

I nodded.

She puckered her lips and I gave them a careful peck, so I didn't get any of the face mask on my lips.

"Now I can see why you do this." She said as I washed the stuff off of my fingers.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"It burns a little bit though."

I smiled "That's normal babe."

"It burns my eyes."

"That too." I said.

"You'll get used to it."

"I don't think I want to."

"How long do we have to keep it on?"

"I don't know like 3 minutes? That's how long I usually keep it on."

"I can wait 3 minutes." She said, pressing her body against me.

I raised my eyebrow at her when she gave me that look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I? It been awhile since we had our little moments so I want one."

"Now?" I asked and she nodded softly.

"I think we should wait about ten minutes."

She shut her eyes suddenly and she said "It burns."

"We should probably clean it off of you then." I said, grabbing a wet washcloth, wiping it off her face, being careful of her eyes and mouth.

When I was done she opened her eyes and she put her hands on my waist, pulling me closer.

"What are you doing Nat?" I asked, smirking as I turned the faucet on the rinse off the washcloth.

"You know exactly what I'm doing." She said, looking at my lips.

"Your lips always look so puffy, like you've been chewing on them." She said, her thumb brushing up against my bottom lip, pulling it down a little bit, then she pulled her thumb away, my lip going back to its normal place.

I smiled a little bit.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too, now clean your face, I wanna kiss you."

I giggled as I wrung out most of the water put o te washcloth, then I cleaned my face mask off.

When I was done she pushed me up against the wall and she kissed me so passionately I was getting wet just from a kiss.

God I'm such a sub.

She pulled away and her lips moved down to my neck, as her hands went up my shirt, cupping my breasts as she started sucking on my neck, leaving love bites.

My hands went to her hips, pulling her closer.

I gasped softly when she found my soft spot, sucking on it harshly and biting down on it softly, making me squirm and moan.

She smirked against my neck biting down a little harder.

My fingers started digging into her hips, as I hissed softly in pain.

She pulled away and gave the bite mark an apologetic kiss.

"Sorry." She whispered.

"It's okay." I said as she pecked my lips.

"Bed?" I asked quietly.

She smirked softly grabbing my hand and pulling me to our bed.

*The next morning*

I woke up to Natasha cuddling me.

Her arms were wrapped around me tightly, protecting me.

I sighed as I smiled softly, rubbing my cheek against her neck, giving it a soft kiss.

I smiled softly when her grip tightened on me.

Her beautiful green eyes opened and she groaned softly as she stretched her legs, peppering soft kisses on my face.

"I love you Nat."

She smiled.

"Well I would hope so." She said, getting up.

I sat up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, my voice soft and sweet.

"I'll be right back baby." She said, coming up to me, pressing a light kiss to my lips.

I pouted to her as I watched her walk to the bathroom.

I laid back down and my eyes drifted closed.

So... comfortable.

Natasha's pov

I walked back out of the bathroom, rubbing my soft hands together, seeing that y/n had fallen back asleep.

I walked up to the bed, and I peppering soft kisses to her face, being careful not to wake her.

"I love you." I said quietly, my nose rubbing against hers.