Don't do it* - W.M.

⚠️Trigger Warning!⚠️

If you don't wanna read this then please skip.

Summary: Okay so you're really really depressed and you want to leave earth, but Wanda won't let you because she knows you will get better.

Y/n's pov

I sat on the edge of the building, looking down at the pavement, tears streaming down my face.

This is it..

I heard a door slam shut.

"Y/n! Please don't do it!" I heard Wanda shout.

I guess she found the letter.

I smiled weakly.

My arms went to the corner, and I pushed myself off, feeling the wind fly through my hair, making it do the wave.

Then all of a sudden I wasn't falling.

In fact, I was going up.

I turned my head and I saw Wanda using her magic to lift me up.

She was crying.

She brought me over to her and she embraced me and she cried, her tears staining my shirt.

"I lost my brother, I don't want to lose you too." She sobbed.

"I need you to live."

A tear fell down my cheek.

"Why don't you believe that you'll eventually get better?"

I made a sad look.

She put her hand on my cheek, looking into my eyes with her red and slightly swollen eyes, tears falling down her cheeks.

Seeing Wanda sad made me want to cry.

Does she really care about me this much?

"I didn't mean to make you cry." I croaked.

She hugged me tighter and I gave in, crying.

"Wanda, I'm sorry."

I was tired after coming down from the adrenaline I felt, and I really wanted a nap.

"Wanda?" I asked quietly.

"What?"

"How about we go inside?"

She got up, reaching her hand out to me and I grabbed it, standing up.

She led me back inside and I sat down on the couch, motioning Wanda to sit down next to me, and she did.

I took in a deep breath and I breathed out.

I looked at the tv and I got comfortable before resting my head on Wanda's shoulder.

"Thank you Wanda." I said, causing her to smile slightly, resting her head on mine.

I yawned and closed my eyes and then I felt something soft land on me.

I opened my eyes and I saw my favorite soft blanket that I barely use to preserve its softness.

I got more comfortable and I smiled softly.

I sighed.

"Sleep well y/n, sweet dreams."

I smiled.