What happened?* - S.R.

Y/n's pov

I woke up on a chair in a dark room, my hands tied around my back, a headache pounding through my head, my lip stinging when I licked it.

I looked around, trying to remember how I got there, but it was no use.

Then I shifted a bit in my seat and I felt something in my back pocket.

My transponder.

I felt my wrists burning when I tried moving them, but I had to, only to wince in pain.

These damn ropes are tied too tight.

After a couple tries I had gotten it, I pushed the button, turning it on and sending a signal to the Avengers of where I am.

I pressed a different button on it, signaling that I could be in immediate danger.

I sighed softly as I put it back, only to wince in pain again.

I sighed as I fell back asleep.

*Hours later*

I woke up to something slapping me awake.

I woke up immediately, only to be faced with 7-9 men.

One was in the front, raising his hand again to slap me.

Then his hand made contact with my cheek, leaving it with a harsh sting.

I winced softly.

"That feels good doesn't it?" He asked.

"No," I winced again "it does not."

"Good." He said and turned around, whispered something to the other guys, and then he left.

Two guys came up to me and they bombarded me with questions, asking very private and personal questions about me and my friends, the Avengers.

Each question I would respond with "Go fuck yourselves."

"I don't know shit about the Avengers, just because I work with them, doesn't mean I know them, I apologize for letting you down, can I go now?" I asked.

"Not until you give us some useful information, then we can let you go, but not in the way you think." The guy on the left said.

The guy on the right stood up and he punched my mouth harshly, leaving me to whimper softly in pain.

I felt the warm blood dribble down from my mouth to my chin.

He punched me again, his ring making contact with my cheek before the rest of his fist did, his ring tearing the skin on my cheek, I felt the cool air hit the new wound on my cheek.

Then he sat back down and then he raised a gun to my chest.

Right over my heart.

I showed no signs of fear to these men, because showing them that I fear them, would make them continue what they're doing.

"Now tell us everything that you know." He said.

"Up your ass." I spat.

There was a loud crash outside the room.

Then I heard gunshots from outside the room.

I looked to the door, my eyes filled with hope.

The men in the room ran out, leaving the door open.

Then I heard more gunshots, and heavy thudding of dead bodies.

I sighed in relief, knowing that they're not coming back.