I'm Bisexual...* - W.M.

*Takes in a deep breath* I'm so sorry I just love Wanda so much she's so- MMMHMMMM

Sorry 😅 lmao

In here, you and Wanda, are like- 17 somewhere around there :p

Y/n's pov

I smiled at Wanda as I looked at her from afar as I did my part of the chores.

Which was cleaning up the living room.

I sighed softly as I picked up glasses from the night before.

I heard footsteps come up to me then they touched my side, causing me to let out a yelp and jolt my body away from whoever touched me.

I looked at them and it turned out to be Wanda.

"Oh hey." I said, walking to the kitchen, setting them next to the sink.

Tony walked out of his room holding his head.

Wanda and I woke up earlier than anyone else to help clean up.

Tony sat down at the table and I set an already made cup of coffee in front of him.

"Thanks y/n." He said quietly.

I nodded back to him as I went back to cleaning.

I picked up more glasses, and placed them on the counter, next to the other glasses.

Then Steve came out of his room and he shot me a look.

Then he went to say something when Tony interrupted him and he said "Shut up."

"Rude." I said to myself.

Steve didn't say anything after that, he left to the gym.

One by one the rest of the team woke up and came out the living room.

Natasha looked the worse though.

She was laying down on the floor, her arm shielding her eyes from the blinding light.

"Nat?" I whispered softly.

"Shhh." She said.

I smiled.

"Nat?" I whispered again.

"What?" She asked back.

"I have medicine." I whispered softly as I set the bottle next to her on the floor.

*Time skip*

It's been a long while since I gave Natasha the medicine, and she seemed to be getting better, I could never tell, but I think that she fell asleep.

"Natasha?" I asked.

She took her arm off her face, blinking a lot.

"Where were you at the party last night?" She asked.

I smiled "Nat, I'm 17."

She gave me a confused look.

"I thought you were an adult! We have another child?!" She asked loudly.

She got up, walking to Tony's lab, taking a glass of water with her. (uh oh 😬)

Wanda's pov

I went to the kitchen table and I sat down, opening a book that I may or may not have stolen from Loki.

But hey, I love to read.

I sat there for a couple minutes reading the book, then I heard a plate shatter on the floor, causing me to look up and see that Clint had dropped a plate on the floor.