You jerk* - Loki

That is a very thorough request, explains everything

That is a very thorough request, explains everything. Thank you yourfriendly0nerd for the idea!

I was really running out of ideas :(

I need more! If you have any more requests, PLEASE pm me or post it on my mb, thanks!

Y/n pov

"Y/n! Y/n! Look at this cute dark green two piece!" I heard Natasha yell.

I smiled as I looked at her as she held the swimsuit.

"Okay but that actually is really cute." I said, grabbing it and feeling the fabric.

I looked at the bikini bottoms and they were like the ones I wanted, I didn't want thong-like bottoms, I wanted something that covered everything, and most likely came up and covered my lower stomach, because of my stretch marks, I am a bit insecure, but whenever I'm around Nat I feel like I could wear anything. (Me whenever I buy swimsuits :')

I smiled as I looked at the size, and it was my size.

I looked at the price and it was on sale, 25% off!

"I'm getting this." I said to Nat.

She smiled wide and she clapped her hands excitedly.

She's known about my insecurities for awhile now, and she's built me up so much.

She picked out her own swimsuit and we buy them and then we left, going back to the tower and putting them on to go to the beach.

When we arrived to the beach, we grabbed our stuff and found a nice, but extremely rare, shaded area at the beach.

But it was only big enough for Natasha and I.

But we found it first soo... finders keepers.

I laid my towel down on the sand and I put on my glasses.

After a couple minutes I wondering around, I went and laid down on my towel when some sand fell on my legs.

I didn't think much of it until I opened my eyes.

"Hey Loki." I said, smiling softly.

Did he kick sand at me?

"You look awful."

"Loki I'm gonna beat the shit out of you." Nat threatened.

"Why? She looks absolutely horrible."

I took in a deep breath and I said "You do realize that it takes five compliments to make up for one insult, right?"

"I'll just keep insulting you then, your stretch marks on your thighs look disgusting."

My facial expression didn't change, but I'm pretty sure my eyes could show my feelings.