It's you, silly.* - S.S.

Another one today peeps thanks.

Summary: You like Sebastian and he likes you back which you both are oblivious to, until an article comes up with a 'rumor' of why you two are so so sweet to each other.

Y/n's pov

"Y/n, y/n." Scarlett said as she ran up to me holding her phone, showing me something.

I read the article title out loud.

"There are rumors of Sebastian and y/n dating, which explains why they look so cute together."

"The- What?" I asked.

"Why him and I?" I asked, my cheeks turning pink.

"I don't know, because you two definitely would look cute together?"

Sebastian's pov

"Seb! Seb! You will not believe what I found!"

I sighed softly "What did you find Chris?"

"An article about you and y/n!"

"What's it say?"

"There's rumors about you and her being together!"

"What?! Are you messing with me?" I asked him and he shook his head, showing me the article.

"Holy shit."

Y/n's pov

I crossed my arms and I left, going to Sebastian.

And I overheard him say "Do you think y/n likes me like that? If she did I'd love her even more than I already do."

Wait, he loves me?

"Apparently when you think about her you can't speak right either." Chris chuckled.

I backed up a little bit and then I called his name as i started walking, my heels clacking on the ground.

Then I saw Chris walk out and he nodded his head at me as he gave me a soft smile.

I walked up to him and I said "Sebastian I need some advice, there's this guy I like." I said, my voice trailing off.

He looked a little heartbroken.

But he still asked "What's he like?"

"He's so sweet to me, it's so cute and he laughs at all of my jokes, and I swear he's in love with just as much I am with him."

"He looks at me like I am his everything, that if he were to lose me he'd do anything to get me back."

I sighed dreamily, smiling up at him.

He still looked a little sad.

"What does he look like?"

"Well, he's 6'2", super dreamy, his personality is the only thing that makes him look super cute and hot at the same time, he's got blue eyes and this chestnut brown hair, it's so soft too, I've felt it before and I would love to feel it for the rest of my life, can I touch your hair again?" I asked.

He nodded softly, not yet getting it.

I ran my fingers through this hair and he still looked heartbroken.

"Do you want to know who it is Sebastian?"

He nodded softly.

I was still running my fingers through his hair, and I leaned into his ear and I whispered "It's you, silly."