I love you* - S.R.

Lol thanks for putting up with my bullshit, here's another book.

This starts out at the beginning in Captain America: The First Avenger era, thanks.

(Aaaahhhh this gif makes my ovaries explode)

Y/n's pov

I was standing with Steve and Bucky, listening to them, arguing.

"Bucky, Bucky, there are men laying down their lives, I have no right to do any less than them. That's what you don't understand, this isn't about me."

"Right. Cause you've got nothing to prove."

Those words rung in my ears. I hissed at the words.

"Bucky take it easy on Steve." I said, standing on front of Steve.

"You have faith in him?" He asked me, in a hushed whisper.

"Bucky, he's your best friend, you're his best friend, don't you maybe think that you could be hurting his feelings?" I asked, then the other girls called out to him.

"I'll be right there!" He said to the girls, and the girls practically drooled over him.

"Look y/n, this isn't the time to be protective." Bucky said and he started leaving.

I grabbed his hand "I believe in my boyfriend, now I have a question just for you: Do you?"

He chuckled softly "Of course I do, I'm trying to protect him, he's so small y/n, why can't you just be with me?" He asked that last part quietly so Steve couldn't hear.

I raised my eyebrow and I pointed at the girls "Because you've got two beautiful girls over there, I wouldn't want to ruin that chemistry."

"Oh doll, I only want you." He said and smirked.

"Well I don't want you." I said.

"You're not allowed to want me like I'm some trophy, I fell in love with Steve for a reason."

"What reason?"

"Because he's not you, you're always out there trying to win girls hearts, and Steve is always trying to teach people to have respect, such a shame he's not trying to teach you." I spat.

"Where's Steve?" He asked.

I looked behind me, and to my surprise Steve wasn't there.

"Bucky! Aren't we going dancing?" The girls asked.

"Yes we are!"

"You should come with me, I'm going dancing." He said, after tapping my shoulder.

I looked back at Bucky and I said "I thought I made it clear that I would never want anything to do with you."

He smirked "You did, I thought that maybe you would've changed your mind."